PDA

View Full Version : New yahoo group for file sharing!

macke
25-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Hey all!

I just created a new group for sharing 9210 files. Considering everyone likes full versions, let's stick to just that ;o)

I've uploaded some files to start with:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/communicatorlounge/files/

Become a member and share your files! Cheers!

*EDIT*

I didn't see your group Unkn0wn, and I sure didn't make this one to rival with yours, don't want you to think anything like that! =/

denmas
26-03-2003, 08:51 AM
:cool:

Since the members cannot access the s/w they look for in this forum anymore, many Robin Hoods are trying to finish their missions by making more new forum sites or creating more new yahoo groups. It is possible that they create the new forums/groups at the same time, no doubt.
Their final goal is, very clear, to make nokiafree forum members still happy and can enjoy Robin Hoods' s/w collection.

Thank to all of you Robin Hoods.......

SmOg
26-03-2003, 10:13 AM
Nice work!!
:cool:

macke
26-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Thanks! And upload is avilible for anyone, however, the space is already running low! ;oD
I think Doom just might have something to do with that =)

macke
26-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Eeek! Space is really low now, perhaps I should split the group into four, one for apps, one for games, one for maps and one for anything else, like ringtones, background etc?

specialk
27-03-2003, 08:05 AM
nice work! let me just say thank you for your the things many wonderful things you do that make guys like me very happy!!!! Thanks!!!!

bannihill
28-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Hi,

i would like to follow you to this site, what must i do?

CyberLie
16-04-2003, 03:45 AM
I've got the same problem too !!, anybody help me plz....
OOOooopss, I forgot to say "Hi...... everybody I'm newcomer" actually I've download a lot of warez here, SmOg you're my zorro ....

allcrd
19-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Great site and great software