PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all for the wonderfull cracks.

FatBoy
29-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Hello everyone,

I've had my 9210 for about 2 years now, and recently I was becoming sick of it because almost all the nice programs are not free, and I have been unemployed for quite some time now and so no money.

I just discovered this forum by accident yesterday, and now I'm jumping out of my skin with exictment.

Thank you all for your hard work and cracks.

Guys like you should be elected as presidents.

You truly are Robin Hoods.

A very happy guy.

FatBoy. :p

TTSupport
31-03-2003, 10:47 PM
you wrote:

> Thank you all for your hard work and cracks.

One day you will only find cracks but no new software.
This must be a good day for you and for peoples like you. You don't must pay pay for any software, because there is no new software....

Many thanks too from the developer of TimeTool

denmas
01-04-2003, 04:49 AM
:(
.. and one day all creators will be out of business since their applications for all platforms, instead of N9210i-symbian, can be cracked..

Ouch.. I do not want to hear that.

Kisruh
01-04-2003, 10:21 AM
In fact, most programs regardless of their platform, can be cracked and a crackable program doesn't mean that the program is bad in security or safety.

Crack has nothing to do with security. It's only a reverse programming.

Deep deep deep deep deep very deep inside, I feel guilty for using a cracked program. It's a sort of stealing actually. That's why, after using a cracked program for a while (one or two months) and found it to be very amusing or useful, I will buy it legally.

Another reason I have to use cracked program is my budget doesn't allow me to purchase it immediately. Hey, U$ 20 is quite a lot in a third world country, dude! The trial version only offers 7 - 15 days evaluation while I need a longer time. That's why I turn to cracks.

:-D

rip_calista
01-04-2003, 07:25 PM
...i'm sorry for using cracked softs....
:(

SEPET
01-04-2003, 09:50 PM
Of course, using of cracked programs it a kind of stolen something. Hovewer, mostly programs for N9210 are too expensive, specially for the people from eastern Europe, like me. So I must use some of cracs, but some of software I buy.
My N9210 it is not a toy for me, but the tool for my work.
Using the sowtware is necassary.
Maybe software producers will reduce prices?
Sincerely
Mikołaj from Poland

macke
02-04-2003, 12:13 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with Kisruh. I've used, and cracked many applications and games. Many of which I've stopped using after a week or three, simply because I didn't have a use for them. What hit wouldn't my economy take if I were to buy those softwares, and after a while discover that I really didn't have a use for them.

However, there are of course the exceptions. There are quite a few applications and games (not only for the 9210i) that I have infact bought, after having used the crack version for a month or two. So essentially, I'm just extending the trial period until I'm confident I want to purchase or not. I know this isn't legal according to international copyright laws. But on the other hand, those developers that make the great software I buy don't loose anything from me cracking their software. After all, I buy it when my 'trial' is done.

SEPET
02-04-2003, 08:35 PM
I ageree with you. I also use mostly legal software wich I bought from producers. I hope, in the future I will use onle legal soft, but thos moment there are some excepts....
Best reegards for everybody
:)

denmas
03-04-2003, 02:05 AM
Yes, we all know that using cracked s/w is not allowed by law.

There are many reasons people are using cracked one/s. I notice that one of them is its expensive s/w price. It is really very cheap for the user who live in developing countries, but not for them in under developing or poor countries that do not use US dollar as their currencies and still have low income per capita. They can buy an expensive second-hand device, but not for the expensive s/w since they may download illegal s/w for its alternative choice before having enough money to buy.

In my mind, in order to motivate people who live in under developing or poor countries to use registered s/w-s, the developer should give them a discount price or special price for the s/w so they can afford the price.

This is a very good discussion between the developers and the users concerning how to help people in having legal s/w.
I hope Mr. TTSupport or other developers read this and might involve in this discussion.

Regards.

ASTRAL99
09-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Well...this Discussion is very hard to understand...
I think as long there's a good Software there's always be the cracked version too...
Just...don't mention it to much...if we brought it to discussion it will be mess up our community...it cannot be done only in discussion. Maybe there has to be a Software Police to handle this... ;>

:) :) :)