PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking code algorithm?

Legolas
31-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know the actual algorithm that's used to calculate the unlock codes? I can't imagine it would be too hard to make a perl program to generate codes if the formula was even slightly known?

So, anyone know it?

Thanks!

Legolas

Al
31-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Hehehe ........ Who knows this algo, will NEVER tell it to you!

Nick_214
02-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Al
Hehehe ........ Who knows this algo, will NEVER tell it to you!
that's what you think mate but in the long run, you know everybody will have free unlocking for dct4 phone...... I almost there.....when i finish my project i will give all you guys free unlocking...

Al
02-04-2003, 07:27 AM
They will, of course, BUT I don't think that you can find out this algo, coz it's not just one formula ;) you must have it (I mean DCT4 calc dongle HEX) at last to extract algo from there! In other way it can take all your life to do this :)

Nick_214
02-04-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Al
They will, of course, BUT I don't think that you can find out this algo, coz it's not just one formula ;) you must have it (I mean DCT4 calc dongle HEX) at last to extract algo from there! In other way it can take all your life to do this :)

hi mate dont worry I have a friend that give me the algo for dct4 calc coz he has a dongle and i told him to make one that work without the dongle on it. so we working on this.....hehehe hehheh

Al
02-04-2003, 07:43 AM
I give you 2 days to complete algo (that max of time that I can give you to disassemble HEX & rewrite algo to high-level language), if it won't be completed after this period, sorry..........you telling bs :)

ahib
04-04-2003, 12:06 AM
Al I know you may have HEX algos extracted-so please sell me a software or dongle. regards AL