PDA

View Full Version : changing font completely

dej8fg6
01-04-2003, 05:21 PM
hey! people! whats! up.

i did changed my font of my 3315 but i noticed it does not change completely, pls. share how to do it completely.

thanks.

dej8fg6

STOP! THE WAR!

Romeo26222
01-04-2003, 06:26 PM
what do you mean with didn't changed completely!!!

gkagg
01-04-2003, 09:23 PM
I bet you tried to import an existing font from your computer right?
Well I you used PPM Edit as far as I know only the letters of the English alphabet can be changed. That's why you do not see all of the chars of the Font Chunk appearing with the font you imported...

C ya...

dej8fg6
03-04-2003, 05:45 AM
what i meant people, it did changed all the menus font but in submenu it does not & also inside of writing messages still normal, how do i change the font so i can type in different style,pls. share something bwt it.

thanks!

dej

Romeo26222
03-04-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by dej8fg6
what i meant people, it did changed all the menus font but in submenu it does not & also inside of writing messages still normal, how do i change the font so i can type in different style,pls. share something bwt it.

thanks!

dej
use ppmedit 1a its working for me and change all the big and small characters but you must know that you will type msgs with different style but the reciver will not see your wonderful font it will be ordinary msg to him as the font can't be trasfered with the msg body:D :D

psgsm
03-04-2003, 03:43 PM
i done this and the menus like - phonebook,settings,games are still orignal font?

anyone help?

cheers
psgsm