PDA

View Full Version : flasher cable and software prob

||Joe
27-05-2001, 12:43 AM
im trying to use this for the first time, and ive tried reading a 3210 and a 3310. wanting to make a back up, before partial flashing. i think the pc configuration is ok as am not getting phone not responding tx>1 message, that i was before altering lpt bios setting. the message im getting, nearly straight away is phone not responding boot count. can anyone help please? and if you know where to get a realy good set of instructions of the whole process, that would be much apreciated. ive looked at a couple of versions and on either a couple of things in the instructions re partial flashing conflict. obviously at this stage i havnt got this far yet! i would realy apreciate some help as am running out of ideas. cheers george

||Joe
28-05-2001, 12:28 PM
try to check out connection based on the schematic.I guess that's just might be the problem or connection of your cable to your gsm.

||Joe
29-05-2001, 12:44 PM
probably correct

Genesis
27-11-2002, 12:51 PM
hello guys, is there anybody here from davao city philippines and is selling a flasher cable?

please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Kilrah
27-11-2002, 12:54 PM
:confused: :confused: Hmmmm...
Answering to yourself??? :D

Originally posted by ||Joe
try to check out connection based on the schematic.I guess that's just might be the problem or connection of your cable to your gsm.