PDA

View Full Version : 3310 stop`s charging

dzonder
02-04-2003, 01:18 PM
Hi I have aproblem with 3310 charging, when I plug the charger there starts to charging for 4 seconds and after that stops and the phone works normaly but there is no power.
Please Help!!!

luN
02-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Try other charger... That's all i know... I have the opposite, is that my 3330 won't stop charging. Until i lost one battery. And i need to use a desktop charger to charge it. Any idea?

dzonder
03-04-2003, 12:19 PM
I have fixed my problem one of the chip`s on the phone haved a bad contact.
For your problem I haved the same with a 3310 and i fixed with the shematics in the attachment.
Nov I have a new problem with a 3310 charging there starts charging and then comes a message Stop charging
Ani idea?

Vinny
03-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Try this. based on the attached diagram, you can either remove or short out the 1K. this works well with most nokia phones.

results may vary depending on the state of the phone and output voltage of charger.

If it continues to charge after 6 or 7 repetitions in the charging indicator (battery bars) then it is now okay. else check other problems of the phone.

marky_2001uk
14-08-2003, 11:24 AM
My friend had this problem with his phone so i sent him this pic so he could fix it, He got back to me about an hour later saying he has killed his phone, So i asked him to bring it over so i could have a look. What he has done is linked R204 to r308 just to the left of the proper connction (r200). He said that as soon as he put the battery in the phone he heard a kind of popping noise and the phone was dead. Does anyone know if there is a way to revive the phone ?? or what part he could have blown ??

Any help would be much appreaciated !!

tristar
11-09-2003, 07:18 PM
hey man these r some of my findings
check ur battery
check ur charger
check ur battery contact all 4 should be clean
check ur charging contact and make sure they contact
check the 2 capacitors above the charging contact
finally see if ur getting a message like not charging or incorrect voltage etc..
change the bgaic at the bottom next to the mad/cpu on the left it should work
regards
tristar