View Full Version : Setting Contrast
how can i set the contrast of a 3315 with knok? what phone model i should select when setting a 3315 contrast? or is there any other program works better? i Tried nokia Tool 1.9, but seems like nothing happened even i restarted the phone after setting the contrast.
thanks!!!
Romeo26222
03-04-2003, 05:45 AM
I am always using noktools to set the contrast but I think your phone is not supported by these program as there is no 3315 from nokia its just modify to 3310 flash
you mean i can set it by modifying it to 331o and set it, then modify it back to 3315? or i can't set it at all?
thanks
ryan_chong
03-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Hiii~
Try this mate...I've adjusted lot of 3315's contrast with this program....:)
Good luck~
newcasper
06-04-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Romeo26222
I am always using noktools to set the contrast but I think your phone is not supported by these program as there is no 3315 from nokia its just modify to 3310 flash
could u plz check this
http://www.nokia-asia.com/apc/phones/0,5848,112,00.html
to know if there is 3315 or not from nokia
ryan_chong
06-04-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Romeo26222
I am always using noktools to set the contrast but I think your phone is not supported by these program as there is no 3315 from nokia its just modify to 3310 flash
@newcasper
Well....i think the "nokia' tat mentioned by Romeo26222 is NokiaTool 1.9.He might means NokiaTool doesn;t support for 3315.....
Thanks~:)
Romeo26222
06-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by ryan_chong
@newcasper
Well....i think the "nokia' tat mentioned by Romeo26222 is NokiaTool 1.9.He might means NokiaTool doesn;t support for 3315.....
Thanks~:)
you're right :D
ryan_chong
06-04-2003, 12:48 PM
;) :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.