PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic GD67/87 Unlocking 100%

kingmobilephone
02-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Unlocking Panasonic GD67/ 87 at London Victoria Station!

Phone unlocked within 5mins. DON'T NEED TO LEAVE THE PHONE TO ME and you will see how I unlock it (I think you might be quite curious about it)

I am one of the few people to unlock this phone for other shops, so why you have to pay more $$ to go though shop to me if I can do it directly!

Contact
[email protected] or 077 88 99 6001 for any questions or you need any phone assessories!

Price
1 unit - £15
5 units - £10 per
5+ units - call for a quote

Cheers,

Ken
www.Kingmobilephone.com (Under Construction)

;)

Job Never Ends

Alinus
02-04-2003, 08:20 PM
man...

i am happy for u that u can unlock gd67/87.........

BUT THIS IS NOT SALES SECTION....

Ian_askew
02-04-2003, 09:32 PM
Got my Vodafone GD87 unlocked at Victoria tube station!
Great Service to recommend to anyone! A+++:grin:

kingmobilephone
02-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Thanks for telling me Alinus. I have copied the post into the sale section!

KEN

;)

JOB NEVER ENDS

bensquare
03-04-2003, 01:44 PM
thanks for unlocking, Ken and I'm going to send it back to HK..

but I would like to change the phone to chinese version first?

Could you do that?

kingmobilephone
03-04-2003, 09:36 PM
Thanks for asking me to unlock before. Ben! Feel happy to see your Orange GD87 phone unlocked!

I know there is software to change the phone to Chinese Version! But it costs more than US1000. Pointless to buy it ...:(

but in HK (Mongkok), People charge it for HK$500 for a phone and $500 for unlocking. Don't know if you are interested in it!

Ken :cool:

kingmobilephone
04-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Many people asked the same question on how I unlock the phone and will it damaged or affect the phone due to unlock since cable need to be connected!

The Answer is NO. The cable connect to phone is just for getting the IMEI and SW version information from the phone INSTEAD of writing any data into the phone!

Then an locking code will be generated based on that information

Unlocking code will be input to the phone to unlock the phone and make it open to all network? How?

When u press 746 'Menu' 'Menu' (Menu is the circle button under the screen)

u will go to the simlock menu with following
SIM
Network
Sub-Network
ServiceProvider
Corporate
Orange (Only on Orange Phone

For Vodafone GD87 GD67, you will see Network is locked and required u to input an unlocking code (usually with 8 digits)

For Orange GD87 GD67, you will see there is extra called ORANGE in your sim lock menu, this will require you to input 16 digits unlocking code to unlock it!

Unlocking code is unique to each phone based on the
1. IMEI (can get it by pressing *#06#),
2. service provider and
3. even your software version (when u turn on your mobile and once the phone searching for network, press *#9999#)

Please don't try to use your mate unlocking code, I sure it doesn't work to your own phone! and it will take at least an hr until u can re-enter the unlocking code again! If u fail several time...u would not be able to input the unlocking code anymore! So becareful

Finally, unlock is different from unblocked (stolen phone)!
unlock can make your phone open to any networks, but stolen phone can be used even it's unlocked since now, all SP has shared database on the BLACKLISTED phones and don't ask me about IMEI change! I will not do that!

Talk too much

C:\My Documents\DSCF0007.JPG

T-mobile in unlocked Vodafone Gd87 by myself which I'm using it now!

Ryuken
04-04-2003, 07:26 PM
@kingmobilephone,pls PM me regarding this unlocker the cost & the shipping.

BESTREGARDS,:)

kingmobilephone
05-04-2003, 05:35 PM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/benlam/gd87.jpg

Link for photo did not work before (Unlocked Vodafone GD87 with T-mobile sim card being taken a month before)

PS: Except for Vodafone GD87 and Sharp GX10, Vodafone doesn't make any SP lock to their phones cos this phones are too expensive and people just tried to claim this phone from Insurance company and send it to other countries for sale!!!

Feel Free for any question to me though text message/ E-mail or mobile ( I am confident to solve your doubt regarding unlock that why I leave my mobile number to you)

Ken:)

rborhara
06-04-2003, 05:00 PM
How did you get the time and date on the Screen on your phone?

Ive checked my settings and I cant, I am on Software version A19 though

All I can get the time

kingmobilephone
07-04-2003, 01:05 AM
clock applications --> clock function --> clock format --> display format --> Done ^_^! roborhara

rborhara
07-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Cheers,

Sorted it

Thanks again.

Now do you know how to take pictures with the camera in quiet mode without the noise???
After all it does have one of the best cameras around

kingmobilephone
07-04-2003, 10:41 PM
As far as i know, the noise is for the sercuity reason!

ie. to prevent people from taking pictures of close discreetly without them knowing. (I can understand their worry)

That why u can't take out the noise even in Quiet Mode.but I am not sure if this policy will be changed in the new GD87 phone with new Software version (A22).. or the same!

^_^! Feel free to discuss if there is any problem!

Ken

rborhara
08-04-2003, 12:01 AM
Shame as the Nok 7650 lets you turn the sound off, Maybe someone will develope a hack for this.

kingmobilephone
09-04-2003, 10:17 PM
Unlock Sharp GX10 for less than 15quids (E-mail for price) cos I will be blamed if I keep on posting sale stuff here!

Contact Ken by text/call at 07788996001 if u want to unlock in Victoria Station

OR [email protected]

Ken
www.kingmobilephone.com