PDA

View Full Version : 3330 Time Out protection

Intruder
01-04-2002, 09:19 AM
Hi i just flashed 2 or 3 3330 and the guy that has them told me they just start shuting down after a few minutes. It's that true? Is it some kind of protection? DOes Knok free it??

thanks

Zoltrix
01-04-2002, 10:53 AM
You fucked the eeprom, now you must downgrade the version to 4.16 ( by flashing the full flash, dflash a virgin eeprom and update the faid, you can use EEPROM TOOLS), with the new programs, itīs stupid unlock with flash, just use a mbus/fbus cable, and with eeprom tools to restore to default sp locks, in the begining i also fucked a 3330 4.30.

Graham
01-04-2002, 08:42 PM
Like Zoltrix I had one with same problem.
downgraded and flashed with virgin eeprom.
used NokTool to reset IMEI to original unlocked and reset FAID etc and phone worked 100%.
Use Flashing only for repairing phones.
Everyone makes mistakes fortunatly this one is now easy to repair.
Thanks to the people who contributed freely to this site the software and expertise that made this possible.

Utencil
02-04-2002, 01:59 AM
I too had the same problem with my 8210, but have now managed to full flash the origional version on to the phone, virgin flash it, reset to orig emei with orig emei changer by pro, then reset to factory with B-Phreaks, updated faid and everything now works fine with origional version!! :grin: