View Full Version : RX-pager by Dejan?
gsmsalers
05-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Hi.
I found rx-pager that intercept all messages for given frequency. But this is for gsm network or just old paging system that now no use? http://users.net.yu/~dejan/
Is there have way and device to intercept and monitor messages for gsm network system? I have sim card cloned from original sim card, I know imsi and ki numbers.
Thanks for attention.This is only for official use only.
SirGraham
07-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Hi gsmsalers,
You don´t need the IMSI & Ki to intercep the SMS. The SMS go in the Control Channel of GSM and this channel are shared for all slots in GSM... and this channel isn´t cipher... ;)
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
Inode
07-04-2003, 09:29 AM
but whith this rx-pager it's possible to set gsm frequency? (900Mhz and 1800Mhz)
thank
Inode
SirGraham
07-04-2003, 10:23 AM
Hi,
The frecuency isn´t the problem. The problem is the Wide Band. You need a scanner with a wide band of 200Khz and Digital output of the discriminator....
Best Regards.
Sir Graham.
Inode
07-04-2003, 10:28 AM
I haven't undestand a lot... I'm a beginner in electonic and frequency area... for what I will need this scanner? can you explain more?
thanks
SirGraham
07-04-2003, 12:16 PM
Hi,
Yes. The GSM is basaded a time-slot. That is, The GSM have channels with 200Kz of wide band. In every channel, there is 8 Slots 7 of voide and 1 of control.
If you like intercept the GSM SMS you must intercept this control slot but you must read the all channel 8 Slot. You need a scanner with 200Khz of wide band and digital output connected to computer...
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
Inode
07-04-2003, 12:22 PM
where I can find others information about this scanner? where to buy it or where I can find the scheme for build it? any others informations?
thanks
SirGraham
07-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Hi,
Sorry I don´t know what manufacturer makes scanner with this "features"....
Best Regards,
Sir Graham
Inode
07-04-2003, 12:33 PM
but also, with the dejan rx-pager, I can see one of these channel or not?
thanks
SirGraham
07-04-2003, 01:13 PM
Hi,
Sure not. This software works with other protocol....
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
gsmsalers
08-04-2003, 12:04 AM
Hi.
Ok theory I understood what you mean, but need more details,because this gsm system protocols are for me new thing.
Have ever tried to intercept and monitor gsm network sms system?Can you give me hardware names and requirment for it? Also give me schematics ???
Thanks for attention?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.