View Full Version : V50 unlock
damergi
06-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Someone has a software to unlock V50 ?
Alinus
06-04-2003, 09:15 PM
do u have emmibox, or other motorola box?
what firmware is in the phone?
paulo_mineiro
07-04-2003, 09:49 PM
I need too...
I've a RS232 cable to conect on it and a sim emulator that doesn't works...
What is a special code on power on?
Tx
Alinus
07-04-2003, 10:06 PM
special code is network unlock code...(dependable on phones imei...so unique)
for unlocking u need at least emmibox2 for motorola
paulo_mineiro
08-04-2003, 04:22 AM
Thanks Alinus
I don't have emmibox2.
Does V2288 and V3688 needs this box?
Alinus
08-04-2003, 07:57 AM
all motorola, except t190/t191 need this box...
unless u have a source to unlock them via imei
paulo_mineiro
09-04-2003, 04:41 AM
what source is it?
what do I need? Imei and operator code?
Do you know who can do that?
You can mail me in pvt at
[email protected]
tx
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.