PDA

View Full Version : http://nokia9210i.proboards13.com

hugo_9210
07-04-2003, 03:38 AM
The guys at proboards closed our board without notice.
UnKnOwN was also outta town and will be until tuesday.
Leazerdking spent weekend away from computer.
Me (HuGoMiKe), i've been looking for a decent place to host the new forum and already found a new suitable place...
Meanwhile, while we don't finish it, we (re)started the forum once again, but it's still in an early stage (beta stage) and only this wednesday it'll be fully functional. As u might have noticed now in the url u substitute the 15 with 13.....
So if u want please go there and register, but make no posts until wednesday.
About the FTP site, we decided to close it until confirmation of what has really happened from UnkNoWn's words.
That will only happen this tuesday, when we will start working to get things done, better than before to the joy of everyone who owns a 9210.
To those bastards who closed the board, here is some word for you:
In our forum NO FILES at all were posted...
If the hosts decided to close it because of some little technical detail they thought it could be breaking the rules, we will take care of that problem.
Closing OUR board just made us much more pissed about u, and now we will do ALL we can to allow users to share with each other whatever they want.
We'll find more and better ways to enable this, so keep on trying cuz we're far much stronger.

HuGoMike
Proudly Global Moderator of the ultimate Nokia 9210i forum

hugo_9210
10-04-2003, 01:59 AM
the site and all the related stuff to it will be finished by monday.