View Full Version : windows xp home
plop137
07-04-2003, 10:31 AM
I am getting a new pc soon and I just wanted to check that Nokia tool, Knox, rolis flasher and the dct4 unlockers still work ok on windows xp home OS Thanks...
In the mean time take a look at this.. made me laugh! http://home.chello.no/~siamak.javid/etc/NewAirportSecurity.swf new airport security camera
Just install UserPort software and you will not have any problems with using your soft under any NT system. You can download UserPort from my web page, instructions how to install in package ;)
gkagg
07-04-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by plop137
I am getting a new pc soon and I just wanted to check that Nokia tool, Knox, rolis flasher and the dct4 unlockers still work ok on windows xp home OS Thanks...
In the mean time take a look at this.. made me laugh! http://home.chello.no/~siamak.javid/etc/NewAirportSecurity.swf new airport security camera
Nokia tool 035 does NOT work
Rolis flasher DOES work with USERPORT enabled
Knok Phoenix ALL Versions DO work as flashers with USERPORT enabled but do NOT work as unlockers except version 25
As for the DCT-4 unlocker I do not know...
C'ya
newcasper
08-04-2003, 04:05 AM
thx al
I downloaded it from ur web site
plop137
08-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Yep Thanks Al and gkagg for your help :->
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.