View Full Version : My own "cool idea"
MaciejKa
07-04-2003, 05:11 PM
Hi!
Here's something i've been thinking for the last day: while keypad is locked, on the LCD is show text "Unlock". I have a "vision" : to change it for a current date. :)
Has anybody any ideas ? How to make it, if it's possible? hmmm... How find the suitable adresses, offsets etc. in *.fls?
Greetings for all !
newcasper
08-04-2003, 04:04 AM
:) so nice idea
I like it
who knows it may become true one time
chunkhead
08-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Nice idea, but a lot of the newer phones have this function! In 3350 and above, the screensaver options are a digital and an analog clock! These two clocks also show the current date on the main screen! But for the lower phones...? Nice idea!
Romeo26222
08-04-2003, 03:10 PM
SO I am lucky to have my 5210 with digital clock and Date too :D :D :D :D :D
liteFun
10-04-2003, 12:44 PM
just search old threads about moving clock to other corner or clock instead of unlock when locked.
nobody seems to have an idea, so it may be better forget :(
MaciejKa
12-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Yeah! I know that new Nokia models (some dct4) has a clock like screensaver. In my idea I was thinking about older Nokia's phones like 3310, 8210 etc. Thanks for yours replies:)
welshwizard
12-04-2003, 05:47 PM
just write a new flash every day :D lol
good idea tho!
Originally posted by MaciejKa
Yeah! I know that new Nokia models (some dct4) has a clock like screensaver. In my idea I was thinking about older Nokia's phones like 3310, 8210 etc. Thanks for yours replies:)
5210 and 3410 are both dct3, and each has clock screensavers..
maybe those flash files can give you some starting point..
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.