PDA

View Full Version : Sony Ericsson Terminator v.2.0



ant
09-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Hi , all forum
what I do see scheme for "error 0101"

please help me

Alinus
09-04-2003, 09:40 PM
it means "no connection to phone"

and BTW...do not use terminator 2.0...u will have a bad supprise when u will read codes from phone

09-04-2003, 10:34 PM
this one works only use read all codes u will need a dongle for this program to work regards eddie

ant
10-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Thanks

I have also tried this,but from same "error 0101"

ant:(

Alinus
10-04-2003, 01:25 PM
check hardware...cable and dongle..

and the phone must be off

ant
10-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Before everything I thank you for the suggestions.
There are scheme from to be able to compare with dongle and special cable.

Thank ant

fhwong
20-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Hi , all forum
I have also tried this,but from same "error 0101"

please help me