PDA

View Full Version : 8210 Power Drain

edgon
10-04-2003, 05:09 PM
Hiya Guyz,

Big'up to u all for all the advice and tips.
Especially Respect to the authors of the Modded Flashes.

I have and 8210, with a full battery, the problem is when i answer the phone and begin to speak, the battery drains and that faithfull battery beep is heard then bye bye off.

I have tried a couple of batterys but still no joy..

Any Ideas ????

Regards,
Edgon....

P.S. Wot the beef with these moron asking for DCT-4 imei changers, they obviously havent spent the time reading the threads to know that its not a simple; if at all viable solution.

Keep it Real Guyz....

megamaster
14-04-2003, 03:43 PM
Maybe you have charge your phone too much and damage your phone. Do you charge your phone everyday?

brads26
16-04-2003, 09:16 PM
It sounds like the PA
I have an 8250 with same problem.
Brads

boldi
16-04-2003, 10:34 PM
hi
try fitting a new battery connecter this happened to me changed the part then it worked 100%

hope this helps
boldi

edgon
23-04-2003, 02:13 PM
Nice 1 guyz,

Sorry about the delay had abit of a machine meltdown.

I will give it a go and let u know.

Cheers Again.
Edgon

emul8d
23-04-2003, 02:59 PM
If you've charged the battery on you phone, then you encounter that problem - you need to replace/resolder/reheat "Charging Control IC" or clean the charging tips, or battery contacts

If you charged that on other's phone and plug that on your own, then you problem is the "Power Supply IC" or clean the battery contacts

Sometimes it is the battery contacts, it is deformed and you need to straightened it out or it is already corroded and need to be cleaned

fixmup
23-04-2003, 04:00 PM
how ya goin man?-sounds like pa to me as well.If possible leave phone inactive [on idle] and see how long 'til battery runs out.If iy lasts longer than a day,then it is a battery drama.if it only lasts half a day or a day-then it 's pa time matey.
p.s.-dont make or answer any calls as this gives a false reading!
good luck:)

edgon
25-04-2003, 03:37 PM
Thanx for all the help guyz,

@boldi

I replace the battery connections as u said, and its working 100%

Simple solutions make my life easier :D

Cheers again,

Edgon

boldi
25-04-2003, 09:46 PM
hi edgon