View Full Version : "HELP" ME UNLOCK MY T720i
cabbslad71
10-04-2003, 10:21 PM
I AM NEW TO MOTOROLA AND JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED A MOTOROLA T720i. I NEED YOU ADVICE ON HOW TO UNLOCK THE FONE.
IT IS LOCKED ON T-MOBILE AND WHEN I PUT ANOTHER SIM IN IT, IT SAYS; ENTER SUBSIDY PASSWORD. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS AS IM ON ORANGE MOBILE NETWORK AND MY SIM DOESNT WORK.
ALL HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...... THANX IN ADVANCE......
Lucas
15-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Best way is to unlock by imei. Search on google.
superman
18-04-2003, 10:46 PM
or use victor software for 600usd or the evolution clip for 300 usd
Mobile Lab
20-04-2003, 04:06 PM
its tested to 720i with evolution clip ..
and its unlock..
Thanks N Regards
Alinus
20-04-2003, 04:35 PM
patriot clip....cheaper solution for PK2 phones...
or IMEI solution...best sollution for small quantity phones
cabbslad71
20-04-2003, 08:16 PM
IVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND JUST LATELY FOR A SOLUTION TO UNLOCK MY 720 AND ALL THESE CLIPS SEEM A VERY EXPENSIVE WAY TO DO IT AS ITS ONLY THE ONE PHONE I NEED TO DO. IN MY LOCAL AREA THERE ISNT ANYONE WITH THE ABILITY TO UNLOCK THEM YET...
NOW IVE MANAGED TO PICK UP A DATA CABLE WHICH FITS MY PHONE. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE TO SEND ME SO I CAN HAVE A GO AT IT MYSELF. OR RATHER IS THERE A PROGRAMME TO DO IT WHICH WONT MESS MY PHONE UP....
superman
20-04-2003, 08:32 PM
no free solution out there, software to unlock T720 is more expensive than clip,
it is victor software for 600 usd shipping included. u could buy the clip and start unlocking other people phones too and get ur money back and make some more.
or if no one is around ur area than u have to ship it to one of many unlocking service locations.
cabbslad71
21-04-2003, 12:42 AM
SUPERMAN, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY A CLIP THEN. AND IF YOU WOULD, GIVE ME SOME IDEA OF HOW MUCH I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR ONE. WILL THE CLIP ONLY DO THE T720 OR WILL IT DO ALL MOTOROLA'S ??????????
PERHAPS I COULD BUY ONE AND USE IT ON MY PHONE THEN SELL THE CLIP ON TO SHOP NEAR ME WHO UNLOCKS PHONES........
superman
21-04-2003, 03:05 AM
about prices:
patriot clip 150 usd, can do v60, 66, 70, t280, t720, t720i v1.43 and lower not v 1.48
evolution clip 300 usd can do above and much more mot.
google search will help to find all u want to know.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.