PDA

View Full Version : Animated 3315!



chunkhead
11-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Found this in an advertisement: (I live in Australia)

Mobile Phones
Nokia 3315, only a few months old, no scratches, like new condition, no contract, no sim locks, can use on any network. features Standby time: Up to 260 hours, Talk time: Up to 4.75 hours, Weight: 114 grams including battery Dual band GSM 900/1800 MHz, Display: 4 lines, hone memory: Sim Dependent, Ring tones: 35 pre-programmed + 7 user programmable, vibration alert, Predictive Text, 4 Games. Currency converter, Stopwatch, Timer, Clock, Calculator, Calendar and Reminders, Picture message sending - 7 predefined pictures + 1 user programmable Full display screen savers, Animated 3D screen savers $180 ono


Now... the only phone I've seen that does user programmable thing is the 3410, but that was never released here! Or it was, as the 3510, but it has a different case!
A new Firmware revision???
I've e-mailed this bloke and will post results A.S.A.P!

Cheers

chunkhead
14-04-2003, 04:35 AM
Claims to be the real deal??? He said he hasn't tried the phone yet but, he got the info from Dick Smith Electronics website, which is where he bought it! Here's the link

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3e9a2f0202dc91142742c0a87f9c06aa/Product/View/E2566

The website, clearly states Full display screensavers and Animated 3D screensavers!???

Anyone got an opinion on this???:(

newcasper
14-04-2003, 09:18 AM
I saw the web site
it was amazing

SmOg
14-04-2003, 09:55 AM
Nice one! :) Now we only need is to get that phone flash... :D :D :D

newcasper
14-04-2003, 10:08 AM
did u notice that they change the advertisement
the phone book
they said 200 instead of sms dependent
and they still saying 4 games
plzzzzzzzz guyyyyyyyyyys
anybody have this phone? we need that flash file
and more abt it

nkresource
15-04-2003, 01:35 AM
@chunkhead why dont u buy the 3315 and we can see the flash?

just an idea.

chunkhead
16-04-2003, 07:58 AM
I'll go one better and try "Borrow" the phone for a while! I'll just get the flash and look over it at my leisure! I'll keep you all posted!

nkresource
16-04-2003, 10:14 PM
thats if he will let u...

goodluck

Sinister Frog
17-04-2003, 11:35 AM
it's just a misprint
the telstra shop posted the same ad ages ago
i went in and asked and they were like "oh yeah....we're stupid"
dont waste your time or money
its not going to happen

chunkhead
18-04-2003, 07:06 AM
I'm Glad and saddened at the same time! Cheers for clearing that up Sinister Frog!;)

chunkhead
18-04-2003, 08:18 AM
Found another one! They claim to have tested it!?

http://www.imobile.com.au/phonereviews/default.asp?ID=reviewsjun0234

SmOg
18-04-2003, 09:12 PM
Hmm check this part of the list : Operator logos (exchange)
(IR receive, SMS receive) I think 3315 dont have Ir (am i right?)

thelegbra
20-04-2003, 04:10 PM
i don't think so.. it doesn't have IR..

i love these guys who sell gsm phones ;) They say everything to sell these machines, lol

jimxomatas1176
20-04-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by thelegbra
i don't think so.. it doesn't have IR..

i love these guys who sell gsm phones ;) They say everything to sell these machines, lol

Me Too thelegbra:D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :D

This mobile phone makes and coffee????:D

thelegbra
23-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by jimxomatas1176

This mobile phone makes and coffee????:D

Are you insane? Only coffee?? It does everything you need to do :) Even it can go out with ur girlfriend when ur busy :D

jimxomatas1176
23-04-2003, 11:48 AM
LOL!!!!:D :D:p