PDA

View Full Version : swap barred 8310 uk wanted no jokers

cashbuyer
12-04-2003, 05:11 PM
i have a mint condition nokia 8310 mobile to swap for one that will work here in the uk, i will only post mine once receiving yours, i will supply my contact number and will not rip you off i am genuine about my offer i can supply pictures of the phone it is just lying around and cannot be used here total waste of a good phone so come on some-one get in touch and let's trade please no B/SHI**ERS. :)

Loz
17-04-2003, 08:52 PM
I got a 8310 witch is barred by the imei here in norway... if you vant we can trade...

Phusuke
18-04-2003, 06:54 AM
i also have an 8310 blocked in the phils. anyone wanna trade or swap email me if u want here is my add. [email protected]

geeza
24-04-2003, 02:09 PM
i also have a barred 8310 and would like to swap with somone outside the uk its in excellent condition if anyone interested let me know i wont rip you off just want a phone that works :D

Clinton
27-04-2003, 05:49 AM
Hey guys,
i have 2 nokia 3315's that i would be happy to swap for a working 8310. I live in aust but i have relo's in London so i can send to them and get them to meet with u (to check that the phone is in working condition (sorry ive already lost a phone this way)).
email me: [email protected]

paul.palmer
06-05-2003, 01:47 AM
Hiya, i have a nokia 8310 nearly new but is blacklisted in the uk and would like to swap for one that aint blacklisted in uk, like one from abroad or sommut!

Mine will work outside the uk.

Anyone interested you can leave a reply on here or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks

derby mob
08-05-2003, 08:11 PM
i have a good condtion 8310 uk barred will swop for one from outside uk i will only send when your phone reaches me as have lost phone this way befor will suply phone number and contact address to you befor you send and pay your postage costs

Phusuke
09-05-2003, 01:29 AM
though a lot had successfully exchanged fones but some did not, its really hard to trust somebody even those you know cheats you but its a lot better to a least trust someone you really do not know...

its all up to peoples concience hope they can be trusted...

derby mob
09-05-2003, 01:19 PM
hey phusuke i hope you didnt mean i cheated you friend i have had no dealings with you in any way i am 100% genuine sorry to sound off at you but it looks like your saying i cheated you
please clear this up by stateing i have in no way cheated you
thanks

Phusuke
10-05-2003, 09:01 PM
i understand, im sorry if i posted my message after u friend

u have nothing to do with what i said and im not referring to u as well i just want all our friends out there to be honest with each other and cautious as well coz there are those who will cheat and not keep their part of the bargain coz i know how it feels to be cheated

hope this clears things up, thanks as well

u sounded so calm and polite ur nice...

derby mob
11-05-2003, 02:39 AM
thanks for clearing that up my friend
i to sent a phone off and got nothing in reply i just wish everyone would be fair and honest that way we would all benifit
i have another 8310 thats barred in the uk if your interested in a trade ? e-mail me and let me know ok my friend and again thanks for clearing things up so fast

cashbuyer
11-05-2003, 08:44 AM
hey guys when i started the thread looking for someone to trade with it was meant for my benefit only i didnt intend to start my own chatroom so piss off and anoy someone else and don't be cheeky now.:D

derby mob
11-05-2003, 11:52 AM
you not noticed that this is how this forum works mate its called shareing !
if everyone had your attitude then not much would be sorted in here would it whats wrong with others using the same idea as you to get a working phone for a dead one i dont see how it harms you in any way

paul.palmer
11-05-2003, 03:54 PM
Hiya has anyone got a nokia 8310 from abroad (not uk) that they are willing to swap for barred uk one?

Hiya, i have a nokia 8310 nearly new but is blacklisted in the uk and would like to swap for one that aint blacklisted in uk, like one from abroad or sommut!

Mine will work outside the uk.

Anyone interested you can leave a reply on here or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks

cashbuyer
11-05-2003, 06:35 PM
start your own thread then matey don't invade mine my attitude is i start the thread for my own use not yours to turn it into a chatroom, i'm looking for a swap for a nokia 8310 barred here in the uk, genuine offer can produce pics if anyone has one that they would like to swap from outside the uk then get in touch genuine enquiries only.

Phusuke
12-05-2003, 04:17 AM
derby mob

its ok, i am still very much interested actually i have 2 and closed a deal for the other 1 and i still have 1 left maybe we can work things out my email add is posted on the thread if u want u can email me there if its ok with u

:)

to cash

u may have started this thread but u dont own it, its free for everyone and everybody should benefit from a single thread like this dont u like it uve got lots of subscriber everyone is posting on this thread, dont u think its much better coz ur getting a lot prospects coz they posted it here

dont be a selfish ass, share!!! coz its the right thing to do...

geeza
12-05-2003, 05:14 PM
still got barred 8310 if anyone from outside uk wants to swap :D

cashbuyer
12-05-2003, 09:28 PM
yeh your right my appologies to anyone offended.:cool:

derby mob
16-05-2003, 12:32 AM
anyone want to sell there uk barred phones e-mail me with details fast cash payment and poss collection of handsets

ahren
16-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by derby mob
anyone want to sell there uk barred phones e-mail me with details fast cash payment and poss collection of handsets

Hi i have a 8310e that i would like to sell/swap. Good cond and blocked to uk. please email me if interested. [email protected]

Thanks.