PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Crack

celcom
16-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Phoenix Cracked Full. (3320 3360 1260 etc. all TDMA DCT4 phones)

Unlock, reset, tune, Nam, IRDB, flash, options and more.

Crack installer 1.3 Mb

Run with all phoenix TDMA v.

YES... I HAVE !!!

silvio
16-04-2003, 02:19 AM
English:
Celcom, didn't get to read the enclosed file of Phoenix Cracked Full, favor to send in the email: [email protected]
Respectfully,

Español:
Celcom, no consiguió leer el archivo adjunto de Phoenix Cracked Full, favorezca para enviar en el email: [email protected]
Respetuosamente,

Português:
Celcom, não consegui ler o arquivo anexado do Phoenix Cracked Full, favor enviar no email: [email protected]
Atenciosamente,

hechicero
16-04-2003, 03:02 AM
Celcom no logre abrir el archivo me sale es una imagen jpg si puedes enviarmelo a [email protected]

Celcom is not able to open the file it leaves me it is an image jpg if you can send me it to [email protected]

Mitrovich
16-04-2003, 04:30 AM
OK cels... perdon celcom (jeje)

Si, creo que el .jpg corresponde a la versión de toto, pero no dices que piensas hacer con él...
Venta ? Canje ? Regalo ? (hum)
Esperamos mas detalles...

OK
Yes, I think that image is really phoenix by toto, but, what u think to do with it ?
Sale ? change ? gift ?
Expect more details

mobile master
16-04-2003, 05:21 AM
hi

celcom can u upload it on the forum to share with all member because everyone is looking for it if u upload it it is your greatness

thanks

zafarjanjua
16-04-2003, 05:44 AM
welcome celcom in this forum we appriciate you to come with good news of phoenix crack

dear i have complete phoenix library of tdma and gsm but in original i am looking for it crack can u upload or send it through email i am really thank full to you

my email : [email protected]

waiting for your positive reply

thanks in advance

kingofhearts
16-04-2003, 10:31 AM
so what do you mean that this cracked version of phoenix works with out PKD-1 and other hardware pheriphrals and unlocks the Nokia TDMA 1260,3360,1220 etc?

kingofhearts
16-04-2003, 10:36 AM
Please send this crack version of phoenix to me. [email protected] if your cracked version of phoenix works 100% this is the very amazing news for TDMA programmers.

Regards

Mobile Lab
16-04-2003, 11:16 AM
well celcom......

i have compleet flash files of .

3360 NPW 1 ver :4.2-3.6-3.2-2.6

3361 NPW 1 ver: 3.6

3320 NPC 1 ver : 2.6- 3.4

1260 NKW 1 ver : 6.0

i will like to excnage these files..

i need phoenix crack . i also have phoenix but its not flashing

thats why i need crack phoenix ..

if any bady interest plz contact with me.

Thanks N Regards

celcom
16-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Mobile Lab
-= Help Others is Best way to Help Ur Self =-(is true, Mobile Labs, ?????)

YO NO LO VENDO !!
NO LO REGALO !!
NO HAGO CAMBIOS CON NADIE EN FORMA PARTICULAR !!
NO RESPONDERE NINGUN EMAIL NI TAMPOCO PM !!

y..., Si!! funciona al 100%, pero voy a copiar el metodo que ha usado "capotixplus" en el forum de Sederick, el que lo quiera tiene que APORTAR algo para todos...

En el proximo Post indicare las condiciones.

I DO NOT SELL IT!
NOT IT GIFT!
I DO NOT MAKE CHANGES WITH ANYBODY IN PARTICULAR FORM!
I DON'T ANSWERS EMAIL NEITHER P.M.!

and..., YES! it works 100%, but I am going to copy system that has used "capotixplus" in the forum of Sederick, the one that wants must CONTRIBUTE it something for all...
In next Post it will indicate the conditions.

jose miguel
16-04-2003, 03:39 PM
:o

warrenxxxxx
16-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Celset, even if you really have it, you are showing all what a petulant child you are. What's next, a 20 minute drum roll/

Kids.

W

celcom
16-04-2003, 05:55 PM
Esto no es obligatorio.
Lo hago porque Quiero.
Al que le interese puede intervenir,
al que no, nadie lo obliga...
yo no responderé tonterias ni agresiones
---------------------

Condiciones para obtener el Crk PHOENIX

El que quiera obtenerlo debe publicar en este mismo Thread alguno de los siguientes temas:

1.- Procedimiento "COMPLETO", Soft requerido (con links 100% funcionales), para generar y cambiar ESN a telefonos Motorola. (VERIFICABLE)
2.- Idem anterior Ericcson
3.- Idem anterior Samsung.
4.- Por lo menos 2 de los archivos que tiene Mobile Lab

Cada vez que sea publicado alguno de los requisitos, le enviare el crack (o indicare de donde bajarlo) al que haya hecho el anterior.
Es decir, el primero en aportar recibira el crack cuando aporte el segundo y asi sucesivamente.
El crack estara protegido por password.
Cuando se cumplan totalmente los 4 requisitos enviare la contraseña por PM a aquellos que ya obtuvieron el crack.
Los que no hagan ningun aporte podran obtener el crack en el sitio de Sederick pronto cuando esté nuevamente funcional.
Saludos

PD/ Yo solo entregare el crack con instrucciones, corre por su cuenta obtener el phoenix original.

------------------------------------------------------

Conditions to obtain Crk PHOENIX
The one that it wants to obtain it must publish in this same Thread some of the following subjects:

1. - "COMPLETE" procedure, required Soft (with links functional 100%), to change ESN to Motorola phones. (VERIFIED)
2. - like previous but Ericcson
3. - like previous but Samsung.
4. - At least 2 files that Mobile Lab says.

Whenever some of the requirements is published, i will send crack (or i will indicate from where download) to which has done the previous one.
That is to say, first in contributing will obtain crack when it contributes the second and successively.
Crack is protected by password.
When the 4 conditions are fulfilled totally requirements i will send the password by p.m. to which already they obtained crack.
Those that does not do any contribution, would to wait for Sederick site functionality.

PS/
I will give only crack with instructions, you must obtain phoenix original.

Mitrovich
16-04-2003, 07:18 PM
.to warrenxxxxx

maybe you believe or not (it's your probblem)
Maybe already you have Phoenix with PKD.
but let others take a chance, ok?

Tal vez lo creas o no ( es tu problema ).
O quizás ya tengas el Phoenix con PKD.
Pero deja a otros tener una oportunidad, OK?

--

Estoy de acuerdo con Celcom y su metodo, creo que aprendió de la experiencia de Luchinho, que cuando publicó los link de los Wintesla 2001 y 2003, no le dieron ni las gracias.

i'm with Celcom, nobody said "Thanks Luchinho" when he post Wintesla 2001 & 2003

Mobile Lab
16-04-2003, 09:32 PM
i have crack phoenix 3.3 . i m working on it.

1st of all i check it and test it my self than i will upload it . with

instractions. it will take few days more .

i will upload it phoenix with flash files of

1260. 1220 . 3361 . 3320 . 3360 . 8265.

soon..

Thanks N Regards

warrenxxxxx
16-04-2003, 10:50 PM
Absolutely. I never tell others what to do. I just say what I believe and how I feel. I only wish I had a PKD or otherwise cracked Phoenix. It would certainly make my life easier, rather than constantly adjusting the settings of commandclass.ini. Also, it would put the 3360 and 6360 within range.
My position was taken with reference to the manner of the offer, not the value of its content.

W

celcom
16-04-2003, 11:39 PM
1.- Procedimiento "COMPLETO", , Soft requerido (con links 100% funcionales), para generar y cambiar ESN a telefonos Motorola. (VERIFICABLE)
1. - "COMPLETE" procedure, required Soft (with links functional 100%), to change ESN to Motorola phones. (VERIFIED)

maybe you can explain how

capotixplus
16-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Really, I never had an answer to my post on Sederick's forum about open and public exchanging software for (now old) Samsung Slim keypad codes. But hope I will get soon the phoenix crack, I have waste so many days trying to make my own crack, using IDA and other tools, but still, the software keeps asking for PKD every now and then.

En español pa'la raza:

Nunca obtuve respuesta a mi propuesta de intercambio público de software por los códigos (ahora viejos) del Samsung Slim. Espero poder obtener el crack para Phoenix, ya que he invertido varios días tratando de hacer mi propio crack, usando IDA y otras herramientas, y aún, el pinche software sigue buscando la PKD de vez en cuando y se corta!

Suerte para todos, por cierto, todo lo que tengo lo puse en el foro de Sederick, y le pasé algunos más a otros que prometieron hacer sitios públicos y no cumplieron.

La única forma de aprender es echando a perder.... incluso cuando se trata de nuevos "contactos", "amistades" o simples "referencias".

----------------------------------------------------
The only way to learning (and hardest) is screwing something, even when the "somethings" are "friends", "contacts" or mere "good reference" people.

jmontoyah
16-04-2003, 11:55 PM
Hola de nuevo,

Bueno, no tengo el procedimiento completo pero trate de aportar algo.

Encontre este archivo que dice es el crack del phoenix, lo posteo para ke lo bajen y esperando las experiencias y resultados del uso de este programa.

Compartir...

----------------------------

Hi another time,

Well, I dont have a complete procedure, but I tried to contribute with something.

I found this file that said it's phonenix crack, I put this file here to download it and waiting for your experiences and results about use it. (My english is not good as I wish... )

Share.....

jmontoyah
17-04-2003, 12:07 AM
Ups, olvide el vinculo, aki esta / Ups I forgot the link, so it's here:

Phoenix crack (http://www.geocities.com/jmontoyah23/crackphoenix.zip)

Bytes

jmontoyah
17-04-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by jose miguel
LOS LINKs. ADJUNTO DICE: This page is not available

ok!!??:o

(capotixplus, comparto contigo y valoro tu gran aporte !!!)

JM:)

Hi,

Do not click it directly, just right click and choose "Save as".

Good luck

warrenxxxxx
17-04-2003, 02:38 AM
This crack seems to look for mtiext.dll in windows/system32.

XP uses windows/system32/drivers to house its dlls.

Also, my system has 2 different mtiext.dll files:
1=file size 184320 Date 11/01/2001

2=file size 204800 Date 07/31/2002

What do your files look like?

W

warrenxxxxx
17-04-2003, 04:50 AM
Looks like the phcrk.exe in the zip file works with the dll=184320 if it is in windows/system32 directory.

The question is, how do you install phoenix first.
After the mtiext.dll job, it goes to programs/nokia/phoenix for another task.

W

Mitrovich
17-04-2003, 03:15 PM
Sres Mobile Lab - warrenxxxxx - jmontoyah

ESTAMOS LOCOS ... ????

Estamos en un thread abierto por Celcom para postear el Phoenix con Crack, y resulta que ahora aparecen quienes dicen que estan trabajando en ello, que lo terminarán pronto, ("few days more") y se ponen a discutir detalles.

No se dan cuenta que:

YA ESTA HECHO !! LO TIENE CELCOM !! LO OFRECE GRATIS !!

¿ No es mas fácil cumplir con alguno de los 4 requisitos y obtenerlo?

Si quieren hacer su propia version abran otro thread y discutanlo allí, aquí es una falta de respeto lo que estan haciendo.

English by Altavista Babel Fish (no tengo ganas de corregirlo)
Mr. Mobile Lab - warrenxxxxx - jmontoyah
WE ARE CRAZY Or THAT...?
We are in thread opened by Celcom to postear Phoenix with Crack, and is that now they appear who say that they estan working in it, that will finish it soon, ("few days dwells") and they put themselves to discuss details ALREADY THIS FACT! IT HAS CELCOM! IT OFFERS IT FREE! It is not but easy to fulfill some of the 4 requirements and to obtain it? If they want to make his own version open to another one thread and discutanlo there, here it is a lack of respect which estan doing.

warrenxxxxx
17-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Your faith is awe inspiring, your intelligence isn't. Fixating on form and rather than attacking the problem is why all of the substantial minds here are still without the Phoenix.

I responded to another members statement of a project, with information I thought might help him.

All you are worried about is the venue of the information and Celsets feelings.

I hope your Celset knee pads don't wear out before you get what you want.

Maybe he has it and maybe he doesn't. I still remember the promises of months ago.

Montoyah, Mobile open a thread while I keep working on this so that Mitrovich doesn't develop a nervous condition.

Mitrovich, when you have a problem, you WORK the problem. You don't wait for someone to solve it for you, or by the time you get it the phone you want to use it on will be an antique.

Sorry about the lack of "gratis" and maybe I am crazy, but I'm not even little bit stupid and waiting for something that may or may not be coming is stupid.

ciao

W

celcom
17-04-2003, 09:48 PM
a Pardal

Mitrovich no te respondera, abandono el foro NokiaFree
(con un "regalito" de despedida... completo)

To Pardal
Mitro can't answer to you, he is not more in NokiaFree

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17359&pagenumber=2
Sitio Web ---- Web Site --> ¡¡CLAUSURADO!!

sendrick
18-04-2003, 04:13 AM
by mr. warrenxxxxx posted in
"Sitio Web ---- Web Site" 11-03-2003 04:27 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17359&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Children
This would be laughable if it wasn't tragic. Sedrick couldn't obey the rules designed to manage an orderly format. NOCDOC did the best he could to be considerate. When he took Sedrick to task after numerous warnings, Sedrick demonstrated his 6 year old mentality, picked up his marbles and went home rather than obey the rules like everybody else. Then real thomas comes along and posts an url which directs you to a non-functional site which only allows Spanish in the forum. Good thinking real, that will solve the problem. Sounds like you folks have been watching too many "Viva La Revolution" movies.

The goal is to conduct an orderly discussion as opposed to reconstructing the "Tower of Babel" of biblical fame.

We'll just have to wait until more adults show up.

NOCDOC=You did your job with restraint and showed how a good moderator operates. An appropriate response, no matter how unpopular, is no less appropriate.

About some folks you can say "Boy what a mind they have"

About some of you it would be better put "Boy what a mind you
need".

Celset reply Mr. warrenxxxxx this in
"Sitio Web ---- Web Site" 11-03-2003 05:07 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17359&pagenumber=2

Mr teacher warrenxxxxx
Sr "maestro" warrenxxxxx

Todos los niños en este foro estan escribiendo en Español y "transgrediendo las reglas"

Deberia acusarlos ante el director (NOKDOC) de su escuela , para que los castiguen

firma: niño Mitrovich

VIVA SEDERICK
Que aunque tenga 6 años, colaboró mas que Ud... que solo publicó 2 post.

Ah!!! muy buena y... "sugestiva" su defensa de realthomas (je)

Thats why Mr warrenxxxxx don't like Celset ?

Tiene fijacion con acusar a los demas de infantiles, no ?

Pardal
18-04-2003, 04:51 AM
Vaya, vaya, se va aclarando la cosa... empezamos a comprender porque Mr (!) warrenxxxxx hace lo posible para que no se postee "gratis" el Phoenix.

Well well well i see now why warrenxxxxx don't like Phoenix "gratis"

jose miguel
18-04-2003, 04:56 AM
El Mister Nokdoc me recuerda al otro mister ..se creen dueño y amo y les importa muy poco las opiniones de los demas.. y si alguien les dice algo, amenazan con sanciones o atacar (vean lo que pasa con Siria)..
Hay que tener cuidado ya que si se le para el hoyo o la raja, puede empezar a cerrar los post.. (parece que ya comenzo..hoy dia)

PD: y si nos organizamos y le damos por culo a este tal mister !!???..capaz que empiece a gustarle...mas aun ..!!

voy a usar el traductor asi tendra que inventar otra escusa!!

( babel fish traslation)

The Mister Nokdoc remembers me when other mister..se create owner and master and very little concerns the opinions to them of demas.. and if somebody says something to them, they threaten sanctions or to attack (they see what happens with Syria).. It is necessary to have well-taken care of since if him for the hole or the crack, he can begin to close post.. (it seems that already begin ...)

JM:o

Pardal
18-04-2003, 05:42 PM
-
THREAD "Moderators & Policemen" --> CLAUSURADO -
-
-
-
Mitrovich------ Out - BANNED
celcom ------- Out - BANNED
sendrick ------- Out - BANNED
jose miguel----- Out - BANNED

Pardal ------ BANNED (& Out right now ?)
-
-
-
-
Mr (ji) warrenxxxxx u did again. Congratulations
-
-

Pardal
18-04-2003, 06:17 PM

instractions. it will take few days more .

i will upload it phoenix with flash files of

soon..

Thanks N Regards

and now... stay waiting for that ???
-

NokDoc
18-04-2003, 07:28 PM
I seem to have forgot one.

Damn, am I a bad moderator today.

I guess I let him suffer for while.

Listen, this is NokiaFree, not the muppet show.

Mr. jose miguel,

There is a certain line in comparing me to known persons.

As for now it would just be better U know me as the moderator who just ban all users that in my opinion not behave like decent guests out here.

NokDoc

Pardal
18-04-2003, 07:53 PM
Es gracioso que tenga una princesa Argentina, que pronto sera su Reina... y que habla español !!! JA JA JA

Funny thing is that his Princess is Argentina, and soon will be her Queen... and that speaks Spanish !!

NokDoc
18-04-2003, 08:00 PM
I let U stay for a while.

U're funny.

NokDoc

Pardal
18-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Is because you know i'm argentinian "pibe"... true?

Thanks, i will wait for "Mobile Labs Phoenix"

he said : "soon.."

Mobile Lab
18-04-2003, 09:42 PM
1st of all .. Mr . Pardal.

no need to wait for my crack phoenix . keep serching about

phoenix in ur self . than u can also found it all arround the i

internet. when i compleet it i will upload here.u keep serching.

than.
whats going on here. why u ppl fighting man .. is it kind of war .

:confused: plz dont do that .we r here to take something . and

to give something ..its just for help of eachothers.. we discuse

here our probllems. and than solve it..without help of eachothers

we cant do any thing..its daaaam true..i belive that..

so plz dont fight ..keep strugle about the tecnalogy of TDMA

phones.

Thanks N Regards

Pardal
18-04-2003, 10:26 PM
but...

mr. Mobile Lab...

you promised that in a "few days more"

...well

Does'n matter, i will wait anyway

Regards

jose miguel
19-04-2003, 04:23 AM
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81253
:o

Pardal
19-04-2003, 07:59 AM
JOSE MIGUEL Me alegro de verte. !!!!!!

Crei que tambien te habian banneado.
A mi creo que me perdonaron, porque la Princesa del pais de NokDoc es Argentina.

Aqui estaba sentado haciendo tiempo hasta que Mobile Lab termine el crack del Phoenix, pero tu me sorprendes con la noticia, seguramente estas confundido y se trata de otro con el mismo nombre y del mismo pais, o puede ser que use los otros foros para ganarse unas rupias extras para pagar los gastos de telefono, seguramente lo usa mucho reenviando generosamente todo el Soft que descargó del Sitio de SEDERICK.

Bueno, te dejo, como yo no soy tan desconfiado como tu seguire esperando sentado frente a la PC.... voy a prepararme un cafe y vuelvo.

uum que sueño tengo :o

Chau

English by Babel - Astalavista
JOSE MIGUEL I am glad of see you.!!!!!!
Crei that also was you banned.
Me... I think that they pardoned to me because the Princess of his pais is Argentina.
Now i'm seated doing a long time until Mobile Lab finishes crack of the Phoenix, but you surprise to me with the news, surely you are confused and are about another one with the same name and same country, or can be that it uses the other forums to gain some extra rupias to pay the expenses of telephone, that surely uses much re-sending free all the Soft that unloaded of the Site of SEDERICK.
Well, I leave you, as very I am trusted, i will hoping, Now I will going to prepare cafe to me and return soon.
Chau

Mobile Lab
19-04-2003, 09:03 AM
but...
mr. Mobile Lab...
you promised that in a "few days more"...well
Does'n matter, i will wait anyway
Regards
pardal.

1st of all ....My dear freind pardal i m not promised with any one..

2nd i m here to get something ...and to give something..

when i done my work i will upload it ..

Thanks N Reagrds

kingofhearts
19-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Why every body is beating up the bush? come to the point and does if anybody have the Cracked version of Phoenix upload it or else dont post fake threads that i'll send, i'll upload, I have it and i upload soon. etc etc. If any body have it so upload it or dont posts these ridiculous threads.

zafarjanjua
19-04-2003, 11:23 AM
down load the flahs file by clicking the following link

http://www.freegsm.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&f=610
http://www.freegsm.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&f=609

other i have but i dont have ftp server where i upload it because i already upload on amuso ftp server but that has gone fall

i have and offer for free not for exchange because i have got free why i offer to exchange for sell

thanks

zafarjanjua
19-04-2003, 11:26 AM
if u down load the phoenix original have also link where u can download the phoenix

for gsm all version of phoenix can download here

http://www.gsmtricks.net/ just signed and click the nokia and phoenix and start 7.version of phoenix for gsm

for tdma u need valid password and start download for

www.freecelularework.com and enjoy it

thanks

Pardal
19-04-2003, 06:50 PM
but mr Mobile Lab...
you said... in this thread:

"i need phoenix crack . i also have phoenix but its not flashing
if any bady interest plz contact with me."

"Dont u wory Friends...
instractions. it will take "few days more" .
i "will upload" it phoenix with flash files of
soon.."

"when i compleet it i will upload here.u keep serching"

"when i done my work i will upload it .."

"1st of all ....My dear freind pardal i m not promised with any one..) (????)(????)
In http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81253

"i have phoenix ... Post #2 of 2
well Mr haseeb ..
i have it.. if u want . plz contact with Me..
Thanks N Regard"
Zafar Janjua, GOOD!! thats GOOD !!!!

to kingofhearts - sorry

alvarot
19-04-2003, 08:29 PM
[IN THE SITE GSMTRICK VERSIONS OF THE PHOENIX THAT BOTH SISTEMS GSM AND TDMA SUPPORT EXIST
EXAMPLE:
PHOENIX 3.60 (GSM,TDMA)
PHOENIX 3.65 (GSM,TDMA)
PHOENIX 4.80 (GSM,TDMA)
BOTH SISTEMAS GSM AND TDMA SUPPORT
They LACK BOOKSTORES NCP-1!!!!
SOFTWARES don't HAVE CRACK you NEED PKD-1

alvarot
19-04-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by alvarot
[IN THE SITE GSMTRICK VERSIONS OF THE PHOENIX THAT BOTH SISTEMS GSM AND TDMA SUPPORT EXIST
EXAMPLE:
PHOENIX 3.60 (GSM,TDMA)
PHOENIX 3.65 (GSM,TDMA)
PHOENIX 4.80 (GSM,TDMA)
BOTH SISTEMAS GSM AND TDMA SUPPORT
They LACK BOOKSTORES NCP-1!!!!
SOFTWARES don't HAVE CRACK you NEED PKD-1

PHOENIX 3.30 CRAKED GSM Only SUPPORTS NON TDMA...
http://clix.to/gsmschwantz
gsm phoenix full cracked

Pardal
20-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by celcom

Hey!! Point 4 are fullfilled.

zafarjanjua published the 2 files.

But Celcom isn't more here, how can zafarjanjua obtain the crack ?

jose miguel
20-04-2003, 04:56 AM
..si nos ponemos a esperar a este cristiano, nos vamos a enfermar del estomago tomando tanto cafe!!... yo al menos, no creo en el viejito pascuero, o el tal; "mobile lab", sobran estos caraduras !!!..
Me limita el idioma ingles, sino le diria unas cuantas a varios mas..!!!..

salu2s, cordiales Pardal.!!!
JM :o

"no vale la pena gasta tiros en jotes"

(Babel Traslation...)
My english is bad, excuse !!

..si we put ourselves to wait for this men, we are going away to become ill of estomago taking so much cafe!!... I at least, do not believe in the pascuero viejito, or so; "mobile lab", exceeds these caraduras!!!.. It limits the language english , but him speak a few to several but...
salu2s, warm Pardal.!

REYESITO
20-04-2003, 05:05 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NokDoc
20-04-2003, 09:53 AM
Ehhhmmm...

And do we have to concern who actually is Mr. Pardal??????

I guess not, since he's gone too.

NokDoc

Mobile Lab
20-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Mr. Pardal is Mr sederick..

he was back and now he is gone...

thats why he inviting every one in has forum..

Good job NocDoc

Thanks N Regards

luchinho
20-04-2003, 04:39 PM
jejeje

Es fácil acusar y hablar de los que "ya no están".

Pero, si uds. hubieran usado algo de su "inteligencia", habrían checkeado los IP conque se logearon.

Pardal es de Argentina!! _ Sederick es de Chile!!

Pardal sí era "varias personas del foro"... pero NO Sederick, tontos, eso sería demasiado obvio.

Lo que SI quedó en claro, y con pruebas indiscutibles es lo de :
ZAFARJANJUA = MOBILE LAB = GRAN PAPELON !!

--------------

is easy to talk when other "no longer they are".

But, if you check IP you will see that Pardal has logged from Argentina.
And MR SEDERICK is from Chile.

Yes, Pardal was "several people of the forum", but non Sederick, tontos, that would be too obvious.

What it were in sure is:
ZAFARJANJUA = MOBILE LAB = HE/THEY WERE PUT IN RIDICULOUS SITUATION.

Hasta la vista... babys...

zafarjanjua
20-04-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Pardal
!

Miren la imagen adjunta que me enviaron por email...

Es del foro de Sederick (avisenle)

Ya no se puede confiar en nada ni en nadie.

Me retiro de este NokiaFree.... que es una CLOACA !!!!!

Sederick esta de regreso...

http://www.sederick.tk

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ZAFARJANJUA = MOBILE LAB

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

good good now judge here to read this thread i know i am zafarjanjua at nokia.org

mobile lab at sederick forum

but read this thread carefully what u judge

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t19841/s.html

thanks

fgl30
20-04-2003, 05:32 PM
hi, people

First of all i dont need involve in any fight.

I only want to ask Mr. Celcom this:

With your cracked version of TDMA Phoenix it is possible reset the lifetime counter of 3320 and 1220? I mean without flashing, only reseting the life timer?

Thx

zafarjanjua
20-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Pardal

Hey!! Point 4 are fullfilled.

zafarjanjua published the 2 files.

But Celcom isn't more here, how can zafarjanjua obtain the crack ?

yeh celcom send me crack but password protected therefore it is useless he promiss me for password but after the completion of his for remaining requirment

luchinho
20-04-2003, 05:56 PM
posted by Mobile Labs - zafarjanjua

"Good job NocDoc"
http://www.checkdealer.com/url/mail_zafar.jpg

:: sunny ::
20-04-2003, 08:35 PM
so
luchinho = celcom :P:D lolz

@zafarjanjua:
zafar bhai yea buri baat kisi ki geebat nahi kertay, nokdoc mera bohot hi acha dost hai or bohot great banda hai

tranlation :
@zafarjanjua:
zafar bro its not good, nokdoc is my good friends and a nice person too...

best regards:
sunny(hafeez)

alvarot
20-04-2003, 09:01 PM
[GOOD PRICE!!!!!!
http://www.gsmunlock.com/equipment/

PKD-1 dongle 6 digits
Price is 150EUR

MANY have WAITED 1 YEAR FOR THE FAMOUS PHOENIX CRACK it will BE better to ACQUIRE THE PKD-1

moosani
20-04-2003, 10:00 PM
i have pheonix cracked
version 3.30 when i opened it they opened succes fully
without pkd or fls

when i open the product they show nhm 7....
i have 3360 3320 1260 flash file when i install it
they dont show in products

is that only for gsm or tdma also

if any body solve it i will be thank full to him

and i will upload it for help each other

thanks n regards

alvarot
20-04-2003, 10:40 PM
[PHOENIX CRACKED 3.30 NOT SUPPORT TDMA
http://clix.to/gsmschwantz

zafarjanjua
21-04-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by moosani
i have pheonix cracked
version 3.30 when i opened it they opened succes fully
without pkd or fls

when i open the product they show nhm 7....
i have 3360 3320 1260 flash file when i install it
they dont show in products

is that only for gsm or tdma also

if any body solve it i will be thank full to him

and i will upload it for help each other

thanks n regards

hi

when u installed phoenix crack 3.3 and reboot the system it will refgister the product of gsm two modoul therefore it did not support tdma i have done all the experience but not get the positive result

thanks

zafarjanjua
21-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by :: sunny ::
so
luchinho = celcom :P:D lolz

@zafarjanjua:
zafar bhai yea buri baat kisi ki geebat nahi kertay, nokdoc mera bohot hi acha dost hai or bohot great banda hai

tranlation :
@zafarjanjua:
zafar bro its not good, nokdoc is my good friends and a nice person too...

best regards:
sunny(hafeez)

hi

brother hafeez i hundered % agree with you that

luchinho = celcom

because write me that i am giving the crack iam banned in the froum please write in the forum and also write the nock doc and so on

i heartly excuse to nok doc which i write any word against him because i understand that we have found a cheater by doing little mistake

thanks to all

zafarjanjua
21-04-2003, 05:58 AM
sorry double post done by mistake

warrenxxxxxxx
21-04-2003, 03:35 PM
je

There are some stupid people.

Luchinho = Celcom = Celset = and now warenxxxxxxx (?????)

http://www.checkdealer.com/url/celset.jpg

warrenxxxxxxx
21-04-2003, 04:06 PM
http://www.checkdealer.com/url/mobilelab.jpg

warrenxxxxx
21-04-2003, 05:41 PM
All right, who is the wise guy that stole my spare xxxx's

Ya can't trust anybody

W

warrenxxxxx
21-04-2003, 05:46 PM
P.S. If you guys spent less time screwing around with each other and more on the problem, we could have reprogrammed all the phones Nokia ever made by now.

W

juanaldo250
22-04-2003, 07:04 PM
here you have the phoenix crack but its pss protec can anabody open it free for all

[email protected]

corcel
22-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Thats's not phoenix crack
see http://www.geocities.com/celset2002/url/

tdma master
24-04-2003, 10:55 AM
@Mobile Lab

i don,t thing so above person have phoniex cracked

any body know from where we can get this
thanks

Mobile Lab
24-04-2003, 01:19 PM
u think ..u dont think so i have phoenix crack ..

so lets start searching posts of nokia free to begining to till now ..

who said that i have crack phoenix ????????

two peopal .

(1)ismeal_mj23

(2) sederick

no one else said i have....

both of tham is nice in forum ..

ismeal_mj23 phoenix is woking 100 % ..

and sederick show us crack phoenix in has site

www.sederick.tk.

but its fake , its not working ..

now what we do ..i talk with my freind belong to usa he send

me phoenix crack but its just resting facotry settings . nutting

else.. thats why i said in last posts to all of my freinds let me try

talk with my freind who send me that phoenix ..and make it

batter .but there is no one try to understand . every one

fighting ,,balming,, etc etc ..if some one trying to do than u have

to give him time to do something..alwse try to discarge another

one . no one here to appriecite another one..

if we talk . share eachotehrs opinin than we get something ...

other wis nutting my dear tdma master..

Thanks N Regards

zafarjanjua
24-04-2003, 03:35 PM
phoenix crack which mobile lab says that sederick please check these are not working he give me

because he is my best friend please check these are working or not may be we are doing some thing wrong

and i know no body have crack other then this for tdma i know the people who say that they have they are working with pkd-1

try it and comments and also tell me what i am doing worng

corcel
24-04-2003, 03:59 PM
don't work... try
http://www.geocities.com/celset2002/url/phoenix_tdma_crk_toto_b2.zip

zafarjanjua
24-04-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by corcel
don't work... try
http://www.geocities.com/celset2002/url/phoenix_tdma_crk_toto_b2.zip

but password protected try to open and share with all but have u check the above cracks either this read all the phoenix file and also change the address of file also what wrong we are doing

thanks

juanaldo250
29-04-2003, 09:07 PM
I have it for excahnge i need motorola c33x for tdma and gsm if it work i will send phoenixcrack for tdma phones mail me (IS NOT FOR SALE)

[email protected]

ismael_mj23
02-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Is good to be in your minds for at least something. Since I stopped posting and sharing my knowledge here because all of this stupid fighting and demanding people to give they're stuff away Instead of "PLEASE".

Everything in the world have rules. I'm not supporting user banning, Just saying to obey the rules. 7 Month ago this was the right place to share and gain knowledge, now is a great place to fight for answers.

In your minds I'll stay, I KNOW IT. jijiji

ismael_mj23

u think ..u dont think so i have phoenix crack ..

so lets start searching posts of nokia free to begining to till now ..

who said that i have crack phoenix ????????

two peopal .

(1)ismeal_mj23

(2) sederick

no one else said i have....

both of tham is nice in forum ..

ismeal_mj23 phoenix is woking 100 % ..

and sederick show us crack phoenix in has site

www.sederick.tk.

but its fake , its not working ..

now what we do ..i talk with my freind belong to usa he send

me phoenix crack but its just resting facotry settings . nutting

else.. thats why i said in last posts to all of my freinds let me try

talk with my freind who send me that phoenix ..and make it

batter .but there is no one try to understand . every one

fighting ,,balming,, etc etc ..if some one trying to do than u have

to give him time to do something..alwse try to discarge another

one . no one here to appriecite another one..

if we talk . share eachotehrs opinin than we get something ...

other wis nutting my dear tdma master..

Thanks N Regards

tdma master
02-05-2003, 03:46 PM
@ismael_mj23
i agree with u

Mobile Lab
02-05-2003, 07:54 PM
ismael_mj23.

Thanks . Regards

Digital Ghost
05-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Hi can you guys tell me where i can get a Crack for Phoenix TDMA Software? or where i can buy a Dongle for it?

s4sajii
05-05-2003, 06:32 PM
i have the pkd1 dongle.. where i can get the un cracked version of the phonenix....for tdma/cdma....
can some one give me link to download ..
thank
br

UruWay Trek
06-05-2003, 03:53 PM
I´m worry by the vocabulary of some people here...mmmmmm :(

I´m newbie at cellular phone but i need too the famous phoenix, the original version.

My promise...i´ll crack the software and i´ll do free to all :D ....at this forum of course!

Best regards.
UruWay Trek

Digital Ghost
20-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Hi i have Phoenix V 4.1 for TDMA Phones,can you please tell me how i can get the crack.Thank you
Please reply as soon as possible

UruWay Trek
20-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Send me the software and i´ll crack it !!!!

Regards.
UruWay Trek
[email protected]

zafarjanjua
21-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Digital Ghost
Hi i have Phoenix V 4.1 for TDMA Phones,can you please tell me how i can get the crack.Thank you
Please reply as soon as possible

hi

dear why u need crack while u have pkd if u need crack wait i will upload it early ok

and if ur interested for gsm the click the following link and download software and its crack also and list of product is also there with all procedure

Crack by Zafar Janjua (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t26020/s.html)

thawizz
21-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by UruWay Trek
Send me the software and i´ll crack it !!!!

Regards.
UruWay Trek
[email protected]

Now you have it, please keep us posted

UruWay Trek
21-05-2003, 11:21 PM
My promise...i´ll crack the software and i´ll do free to all ....

Protection is here DESKey (obvious!)

Import Module DK2win32.dll

DK2ReadDownCounter
FindDK2
DK2DriverInstalled
DK2Success
DK2ReadMemory
DK2DecrementDownCounter
DK2ThroughEncryption
DK2SendAlgorithmString
DK2ReadRandomNumbers

UruWay Trek

thawizz
22-05-2003, 11:12 PM
what is this?

Danny

thawizz
24-05-2003, 09:00 PM
@ any progress?

sagarka
24-05-2003, 10:10 PM
but how can i flash the with phoenix with pkd-1 dongle
i have dejan and nkflasher for dct3 and cheapflasher for dct4 can some body plz tell me that how can i flash the fone with phoenix i have trying 2 asked it alot of time but n e body cant give me n e reply plz reply and tell me that how can i flash speacially i want to flash 3360 8260 1260 and all cdma tdma fone and also repair some of naming and no service prob
thanks in advance

zafarjanjua
06-06-2003, 06:56 AM
dear

for flashing tdma and dct-3 u need fls2d and for dct-4 u need fls-4

jet562
28-10-2003, 09:24 PM

Crack installer 1.3 Mb

YES... I HAVE !!!

Please email me this software!

thanks,
Jet

amir_hamdani
07-12-2003, 01:19 AM
can any one help me with a crack for phoenix a5 (v4.08) or can you give me a link for phoenix a7.

thanks

Tarzan_Tx
18-12-2003, 03:59 AM
I need flash file for 3360 ver 4.2, How do I get it from you??

well celcom......

i have compleet flash files of .

i will like to excnage these files..

i need phoenix crack . i also have phoenix but its not flashing

if any bady interest plz contact with me.

Thanks N Regards

Tarzan_Tx
23-12-2003, 03:51 AM
email me at [email protected] for the price. thanks

Crack installer 1.3 Mb

YES... I HAVE !!!

jakk1214
10-09-2004, 05:21 PM
:-) Hello my name is jakk, I'm interested in this cracked installer, need your help to get it.!

Please send me email at [email protected] for request for this message.

Crack installer 1.3 Mb

YES... I HAVE !!!

gdumitresco
22-10-2004, 09:12 PM
if someone has it, send to my e-mail [email protected]

thnks

jakk1214
04-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Pon atención a esto: tengo los programas para varios modelos de samsung y motorola cdma para cambios de esn.

Pero debes dejar de charlatear tanto y ayudar bien a las personas. Si me entregas el crak de phoenix te puedo entregar los programas que tengo a mi disposición.

jakk1214

Esto no es obligatorio.
Lo hago porque Quiero.
Al que le interese puede intervenir,
al que no, nadie lo obliga...
yo no responderé tonterias ni agresiones
---------------------

Condiciones para obtener el Crk PHOENIX

El que quiera obtenerlo debe publicar en este mismo Thread alguno de los siguientes temas:

1.- Procedimiento "COMPLETO", Soft requerido (con links 100% funcionales), para generar y cambiar ESN a telefonos Motorola. (VERIFICABLE)
2.- Idem anterior Ericcson
3.- Idem anterior Samsung.
4.- Por lo menos 2 de los archivos que tiene Mobile Lab

Cada vez que sea publicado alguno de los requisitos, le enviare el crack (o indicare de donde bajarlo) al que haya hecho el anterior.
Es decir, el primero en aportar recibira el crack cuando aporte el segundo y asi sucesivamente.
El crack estara protegido por password.
Cuando se cumplan totalmente los 4 requisitos enviare la contraseña por PM a aquellos que ya obtuvieron el crack.
Los que no hagan ningun aporte podran obtener el crack en el sitio de Sederick pronto cuando esté nuevamente funcional.
Saludos

PD/ Yo solo entregare el crack con instrucciones, corre por su cuenta obtener el phoenix original.

------------------------------------------------------

Conditions to obtain Crk PHOENIX
The one that it wants to obtain it must publish in this same Thread some of the following subjects:

2. - like previous but Ericcson
3. - like previous but Samsung.

Whenever some of the requirements is published, i will send crack (or i will indicate from where download) to which has done the previous one.
That is to say, first in contributing will obtain crack when it contributes the second and successively.
Crack is protected by password.
When the 4 conditions are fulfilled totally requirements i will send the password by p.m. to which already they obtained crack.
Those that does not do any contribution, would to wait for Sederick site functionality.

PS/
I will give only crack with instructions, you must obtain phoenix original.

ITUT
09-11-2004, 12:40 AM
welll welll welll ...mmm.. I have the only the true the magnifisent version of cracked phoenix 3.50 in 5 easy steps... ohh you want it well..... contact me to mY mail.... [email protected] ..... but it has his price like all of here Its not money price but... i can really use a sedricks web page user name and pass ..... if you get it you get the cracked phenix 3.50 in 5 easy easy steps :o You want a clue .... I ve bougth it from paraguay :grin:

assa
09-11-2004, 07:07 PM
el pohenix a15 crack esta aqui cabrones. :mad:
www.mobile-files.com

NokDoc
09-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Hi,

In English please.

NokDoc

ibocan_kutay
06-12-2004, 01:56 PM
very thanks friends