PDA

View Full Version : Problems with my GD55(english/chinese version), NEED HELP

neonide
16-04-2003, 03:33 AM
Ever since I got my gd55 phone(chinese/english version) it has made a crunching noise in the earpiece when I'm driving my car and I hit even the tinyest bump in the road. I don't know what causes the problem. The other problem is I think in the software of the phone. When I end a call using the "handsfree mode" the speaker doesn't turn completely off. It keeps making a fuzzy noise and popping every few seconds. It only turns itself off if I make another call which then reactivates the normal earpiece. I've heard there is a new software version to fix all of this. Is THERE??? if so where do i get it and how do i get it onto my phone. Please email me at [email protected] or if you feel brave enough to call a complete stranger and if you definetly know how to fix my problem go ahead and call me 414-324-1120.

PLEASE HELP ME, i love this phone and want it to work right

thanks,
Eric

9_silence_9
16-07-2003, 02:54 AM
I have the last of your problems. My phone shuts off randomly, I have been doing some research and have found that the real reason for this is most likely by flashing the phone. I have a data cable on the way but no knowledge of how to use one :( and I was wondering if you could all help me out so that I don't end up turning my gd55 into a pretty paperweight. Thank you so much in advance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! -Mark