PDA

View Full Version : Cycber Cafe Control Solfware

jeffkow18
16-04-2003, 07:49 AM
Hi Nfree :
i need a solfware for a server which can control other pc .
in other word is cysber cafe solfware, i know nothing about
this so i hope someone can give me some advice or help on this problem , any advice solfware for using on cycber cafe?

accually i am building a cycber cafe for ten pc and one server,i do not know what solfware is the best for a server to control it .
hope some member can help.

killer04
16-04-2003, 09:21 AM
I can try to find out some softwares which you could use and control the computers over LAN or by bluetooth

ME123
16-04-2003, 11:48 AM
ok you want to build a cyber cafe with 10 pcs ok

the server running win2k advanced server (or standard depending on what licence you can afford(providing you want to do this LEGALLY))

2X 8 port ethernet switch
10Pcs and a server

plug 4 pcs into 1 of the switches and 4 pcs into the other switch.
link the 2 switches with a crossover cable to the uplink port on the switch usally port 8 see users manul.

boot up the server and all the pcs and have them running dont worry at this point about ip conflicts or anything yet

on the server pc do this

Start --> Run --> DCPROMO

and enter the required info that it asks for but note this

An Active Directory Domain Controler requires a DNS server, so that being the only server on the network it must have a static IP & become it's own DNS server.

Also in the system properties applet "Computer Name" tab, hit the "Change" button, in the dialog box that opens hit the "More"button, another dialog box will open, & in that box you must fill in the "Primary DNS suffix for this computer" & put a check in the "Change primary DNS suffix when domain membership changes" option.

Nothing works for shit if you forget that part.

Note: the Primary DNS suffix is/will be the same as the name you give your domain.

now you have the domain controler setup you can go about setting up the clients. to do this you will need to go round each pc and set it up manully unless they are running win xp then you can create a network config disk( i dont knwo how to do this )

you wil need to tell them the DNS server and the doamin names and all the info you wrote in when you set up the domain controlder(server)

now reeboot all machines and then open network nabourhood now they shoudl all see eachother if you have set it up right.

now you want to go abotu setting up network shares and stuff.

and mapping drives you want so i will give you some usefull DOS commands to run on the client machines logged in as a domain admin (you set this up when you installed the server)

http://www.ss64.com/nt/net_useradmin.html will give you info on the net command and what it does there is 1 usefull command that isnt shown there i cant remember the exact syntax so you will have to bair with me

net use z:\ \\stu2\home persistent:yes

this maps a drive on a computer called stu2 for a folder called home to the Z drive and it will be there on every logon till you remove it.

now there are a few programs you can use to make sure users arent doing things they shouldent on your network so 1 of these things would be to create 10 user accounts for each machine and use those these user accounts must be limeted or guest accoutn this stops them installing stuff (some of it )

the next would be to install a program called hackerwacker
www.hackerwacker.com this records all things that were don on that machine.

i dont knwo much on network security unless i can sit infrount of a network and hack it.

any more questions feel free to ask me. altho i dont have much experiance setting up a domain controller

ME123
17-04-2003, 11:48 PM
i only found this out today but hackers can sue the person they are hacking if they dont have notices that you may moniter what they are doing

i think this only applys to honeypots (hacker traps)

http://www.prognosisx.com/cgi-bin/cgi-script/csNews/csNews.cgi?database=JanY%2edb&command=viewone&id=96&op=t

Abe
18-04-2003, 02:29 AM
CONTCT ME PRIVATELY. My best friend has a cyber caffe with 10 and more computers and he uses a net caffe server software with clients,and he is OFFICIAL RESELLER.It is the best software on myrket right now,simply to use,and u have more option,like accessing to hard drives on client servers ON/OFF,prices for members,members user name and password for clients, also DRINKS AND FOOD prices inside etc etc.....contact me privately.

[email protected]