PDA

View Full Version : wintesla software

danverdejo
04-04-2002, 02:05 AM
hi!
Iam new and mobile field, I just starting to buy tools for fixing mobile, can anybody give me an advice which the first thing to buy for starting this field.

thanks,
danverdejo :roll:

Leandros
04-04-2002, 01:43 PM
hi

you don't have to buy tools for fixing your Nokias because most of the proggies out there are freeware.

I'd strongly suggest you to use knok, this tool is able to do nearly all things that you might want to do with your mobile except uploading ringtones, logos and such and netmonitor activation.
with it you can upload/download flash contents and also you can use MBUS commands, such as to change the IMEI, FAID calculcation, SPlock editing etc.
really a quaility tool.

secondly I'd suggest to use Rolis' flasher for Nokia flash programming.

all that you can get from http://nokia.sno.at/tools/

best regards,

Leandros

Zoltrix
05-04-2002, 09:43 PM
I there.
You are new here, but soon you will learn.
You must have a flash cable that connects to the lpt1 port , and a com cable, with this two you can unlock allmost any nokia (only dct3, the news dct4 for now canīt be unlocked ), as Leandros write the Rolis software itīs good to make backups( allways do a backup, donīt try to unlock if you donīt have a backup you loose 3 or 4 minutes, but if the unlock get fucked you get fucked, and you will have to loose much more time to repair the phone ), with rolis program you have to use the flash cable.
In these days unlock by flash itīs dangerous( in the begining i fucked a 3330 v 4.30), with a com cable you just have to use the nokia tool by b-phreaks, and you will reset the locks to the original locks (all open).
Itīs easyer, and not dangerous, and you can be sure that all the nokias will be working fine and working(100%).
If you have those flash cables with 4 connections to the diferent nokias, just buy, a com cable t those connection itīs cheap, no more than 30 euros. And no problems unlocking, flashing the eeprom, oh yes thatīs dangerous!!!!!! :cool:

danverdejo
06-04-2002, 01:11 AM
Hi, guys thanks a lot i visited the site that given by mr.leandros, and I feel more interesting to repair mobile, because of your help.

thanks,
danverdejo