PDA

View Full Version : wintesla6.03

genehack
04-04-2002, 06:50 AM
hi guys!
anybody knows how to work the wintesla software, coz i have a crack wintesla6.03 software,and i know i've installed it correctly step by step,but mine won't work!!damn!! COZ WHEN I OPEN WINTESLA.EXE,MY COMPUTER RESETS!!!!!
i dont know what the problem it is. my computer runs under windows ME.
Q-does it has a conflict with wintesla software and windowsME?
plz! give me a suggestion,tips and advice how to run my wintesla in my computer under windows ME!!!!

TNX!!!!!
GODBLESS!!!!!
MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!
:smile:

danverdejo
08-04-2002, 08:00 PM
Hi! pre,
can you tell me were I can download WINTESLA 6.03

thanks,
danverdejo

Kjetil
08-04-2002, 09:34 PM
Download wintesla from http://www.Mobile.box.sk!

I also have trouble getting wintesla to work.
My computer hangs, does not reset but I have to end task. I use a laptop with ME wich says there is a conflict with my touch pad and wintesla.

Do I have do download ekstra registers for phone info ore is it included in the soft

Shopping_Guide
14-04-2002, 04:50 AM
Hi,

I have repacked WinTEsla 7.05 and all the dlls and i have apllied the patch too. All in 1 file. Grab it at :
http://billingbagus.hypermart.net/files/WinTesla705.exe

Please post your result. I will delete this file in 1 week. So if you wanna, you can upload it into your site

Regards,
SG

Kjetil
16-04-2002, 03:00 PM
Dear Shopping_Guide
Tried your new pack.
Everything looks great untill I choose open and select one of the standards, eg. nhm-5. Then I get a error message saying:
Wintesla has caused an error in STESLA.exe
And then wintesla exits.

I'm using an Acer laptop with winME.
Can I conifg something to make it work ore do I need to change the OP. Sytem?

spida_singh
27-04-2002, 02:27 PM
hi, wen i try 2 download the file wintesla 705,keeps sayin file not found,av u got a mirror i cud download it from??

Tanx!

BleedR
16-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Shopping_Guide
Hi,

I have repacked WinTEsla 7.05 and all the dlls and i have apllied the patch too. All in 1 file. Grab it at :

Please post your result. I will delete this file in 1 week. So if you wanna, you can upload it into your site

Regards,
SG

Can some1 point me to link where i can get wintesla 7.xx with the dlls and the patch?

tnx! or can some1 fxp or upload it to me? then plz contact me!

Tnx!

sunny
16-05-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Shopping_Guide
Hi,

Regards,
SG

Hi Shopping_Guide,

Could you once more make WinTesla7.05.exe available for me? I would appreciate it greatly!! :)

Question: Do you have the CDMA DLL's available too? This is primarily for the NSD-6HX type phone (Nokia 3285).

Thanks in advance,

Sunny

spida_singh
16-05-2002, 08:33 PM
i have 6.03 on my site withh all dll's and deskey drivers,chek it out,not 100% about it,its in my software section

Spida!

http://www.nokia-singh.cjb.net

Adven
16-05-2002, 08:39 PM
Wintesla doesn't like ME... use Win98 SE instead.
Partition your hard drive and set it up as a second OS........

ZEN
16-05-2002, 09:41 PM
Hi ppl......
Wintesla works fine uder XP...... try it.

Mulder3
16-05-2002, 11:17 PM
anyone know where i can find the latest version of NHM-5 WinTesla DLL?

sunny
17-05-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by spida_singh
i have 6.03 on my site withh all dll's and deskey drivers,chek it out,not 100% about it,its in my software section

Spida!

http://www.nokia-singh.cjb.net

Hi Spida_singh,

Thanks for putting your site online for us! I really appreciate it! :)

I would like to know if you have cracked dll files for the Nokia 3285 phone (Type NSD-6HX)? This is a CDMA phone. I have found a file that extracts h98x.dll and it somewhat contains my phone in the form of NSD-6?X. If possible I would like to have one that is specifically written for the NSD-6HX.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sunny :) :)

phonedudes
17-05-2002, 02:44 AM
I dont know if your quest for CRACKED CDMA dll's will be answered. I sure wish someone would prove me wrong!

Unfortunately most of the reverse engineering applies to the GSM series of phones.

What version hd98xen and shd98xen do you have and do you know the SPC code programmed in the phone?

One of things changed in the newer dll files was to add support for the newer models but they also added more check routines for the SPC. So depending it might be better to use the older dll file and change the 'tesla.ini' to recognize your phone.
The newer files will your phone but will ask for the SPC code.

Phonedudes

sunny
17-05-2002, 03:52 AM
Hi phonedudes,

I found your statement to be true. I ran Wintesla 7.05 and found that it will see my phone if I altered Tesla.ini to recognize it. If I took the generic line that says NSD-6?X and modified it to NSD-6HX, my phone is immediately recognized.

The drawback like you said is that it will not provide me the SPC code. In order to change the SPC code I had to know the old code. This is counterproductive because my objective is to find out what the old SPC code is. All I really need is a software that will display the contents of the phone inclusive of the SPC code.

Do you have any ideas on that?

Any help would be appreciated.
Sunny :)

spida_singh
17-05-2002, 07:46 AM
i sunny,sorry mate but i dont,ill av a look around,c if i can get hold of em!

Cheers!

Spida!

sunny
17-05-2002, 07:52 AM
Hi spida_singh,

Thanks for the response. All I really need is a software that will read the SPC from a Nokia 3285 phone. It is a CDMA phone type NSD-6HX.

I would appreciate you or anyone looking out for me.

Regards,

Sunny:)

xeros
21-05-2002, 07:43 AM
Could anyone attack WinTesla 7.x with crack ?
Or just an url, where can I download it.

Thanks...