PDA

View Full Version : HEEELP, pls



Windows XP Pro
17-04-2003, 10:06 PM
I already spend a few hours looking for it bu I don't find it, I have a Nokia 7210 with v4.18 software on it (just upgraded it from v3.19

B4 when I had 3.19 when I sended a Message, I received a report that the message was delivered!! now with the 4.18 I can't find the option anymore to activate this!!

Anybody knows where I can turn this option back on??

Thanks in advance

lonegunman
17-04-2003, 11:55 PM
Did you upgrade it yourself or did service center do it? as some PPM packs have diffrent things in them, so if you did it yourself you might need to put the right PPM pack into the phone, if not and it was done in service center ask them why this option has gone.

pico
18-04-2003, 06:42 AM
never had a 7210, but in other nokias;;;
menu>messages>message settings>common>delivery reports>on

newcasper
20-04-2003, 04:04 AM
@ windowx xp pro
sir after upograding of course u reset all factory settings
this reset makes delivery reports off
plz do as pico told u and u will get reports

Windows XP Pro
20-04-2003, 07:43 AM
Thanks, found it!!