PDA

View Full Version : Some questions on 7650 operation

bulat
19-04-2003, 07:48 AM
Hi guys! Im a newbie with 7650. I just bought it from a fren and i dun have a clue on how to do some things. I hope you guys can help!

1. How do i change the wallpaper? i know how to take pictures but how do i set it as wallpaper? How do i remove the current wallpaper? (its a dog!)

2. How do i set the phone to Factory Settings? I need to clear all the data's in the phone.

3. How do i transfer midi files to the phone? I installed the PC Suite but no option to transfer midi files.

4. Does it work with logomanager?

Lastly, i use a laptop with Infra Red to connect to the phone.

Thanks a lot u ppl!

buchikin
19-04-2003, 07:55 AM
1. go to tools>settings>phone>standyby mode>background image
2. key in *#7370* <-- im not sure if that will restore only ur factory settings and not erase all data. if u surely want to FORMAT (remove all data) from ur phone, use System Tools or Task Manager to format it.
3. right click the midi file u want to send using ur mouse then choose "send-to" then choose "infrared recepient". (make sure ur fon is connected)
4. no

bulat
19-04-2003, 06:11 PM
hi there

thanks for ur great help
i cant get the phonr lock. whats the default lock code?

how do i FORMAT the data? i know where is it but i dun know how to erase all at once

thanks

Widy
19-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Default code is 12345

There is two way to format your phone

Soft Reset... It's only restore to factory setting
Hard Reset... Reset everything... including your contact.. but make sure that you've already backup your data.

Use System tool... thats better.

bulat
20-04-2003, 08:22 AM
hi there

ive solved all myproblems except the Hard Reset. Yhe problem is i dunno the lock code. the seller said its 12345, but it cannot go in. i dun think its 12345. can i find any program to see the code like NokiaTools?

Where can i find the system tools?

amoo
20-04-2003, 01:50 PM
go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/schizo_app/

take your phone to a GSM shop and tell them to unlock your code