PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all !!!

Tman
05-04-2002, 07:42 AM
At the same time test message too. Well, heres new outlook ! Great , looks much better.

Well,well. Long time since last time.

Subject DCT 4 is getting to be very intersting. Many guyes were happy when they can Modify their IMEI easilly. Now the problem is that all STOLEN MOBILE PHONES can be easily modified and sold for good money ! I've been receiving many emails from the persons and authorities concerning about IMEI change. Law enforcements cannot get YOUR mobile phone back anymore (if stolen).

In a way we do good in a way bad. We can do many things and modify phones etc. as a hobby or serious business. The only problem is that we help "dark" side as well.

DCT 4 is better secured for IMEI change but unfortunately it's also possible. There are many clever guys to break it.. It will come soon !

I just want you guys know too that in Europe "STOLEN PHONES" , since modifying IMEI was possible. Law enforcement ppl catch only 6% stolen phones (instead of a bit over 20% what it was before).

ACTUALLY IMEI change is needed only here in Thailand. Because phone won't log to the network without "special" original IMEI code. Well this time is over now very soon. HELLO Mobile provider (and their SIM cards has been working 1.5 Years without modification needed). HELLO is part of AIS network which is one of the biggest here in Thailand.

Very soon IMEI change is here totally over, which is a good thing. Then whole IMEI boom is finally over.

The next run is with DCT 4... maybe for short time someone can make some $1MIL with that business , but it's over soon too.

OK.... just came into my mind to say. I'm just concerning about STOLEN PHONES..that's all, ..you agree or not..... it's up to you

Tman

Iccang
05-04-2002, 11:24 AM
@TMAN: Hi friend..

Look at ur mail box, u didn't reply my mail ... :smile:

Absolutely, I agree with u, but U know, the knife with 2 side, like that this case.. :smile:

BR,

eastRain
05-04-2002, 07:27 PM
Tman,
Technology move fast, perhaps IMEI in Thailand is just what you say...and i heard there's some changing currently...a service provider no longer lock the IMEI anymore. In fact "STOLEN PHONE" was a never ending story, you might have the source to check wether a phone is stolen or not but as ICCANG said, "knife have 2 side"...this fucked shit will never end...IF THIS WILL HAPPEN that means MONEY NO LONGER CONCERN BY PEOPLE ON EARTH anymore!!!

Tman
05-04-2002, 07:59 PM
@Iccang Hi.. I have to check it from my other computer, I just got new router to my home. I'll check it. Hey I'll be there Inesia soon.http://nokiafree.org/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

@eastRain.
hi there ! Sure , I know combat knifes well, indeed too sides. Yes I have a direct link to computer to check stolen phones, that's part of my job. http://nokiafree.org/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif it will never end,,, you are right about that. But what u think ? what is the main reason in other countries to change IMEI ? Stolen Phone OR.. screwed up Flashing. In Europe, there is no reason to change IMEI !!! If you buy Mobile in Finland it works everywhere and what you buy somewhere else in europe it works (except LOCKS) BUT IMEI..... you don't need to change it. Only here in Thailand... yes IMEI is a big issue (well not anymore). DCT 4 will be soon free in all networks. It means you don't need to change IMEI. Some operators let it free to log their networks, Network updates are still on the way. But soon ready. SOOO,,,, forget you THAIS to get Millions of THB from that business..it's over guys... Have a few bottle of BEER CHANG and have fun and laugh for that all what it's caused to you.......

manicdave
05-04-2002, 09:13 PM
hi need a full flash for 3310 ver 4.18 020000 to 040000 as i nackerd mine :???: :???:

Mr.Sanuk
28-04-2002, 02:38 PM
TMAN,
Can you please tell what imei number I have to change a Nokia phone to, to use with all system in Thailand. So I want to use my Nokia 3310 with AIS DtAC and ORANGE. I know there is an imei number which can be used for all system. Please inform me.