PDA

View Full Version : 3210 battery broblems

Kjetil
07-04-2002, 10:50 PM
I have a 3210 wich is about one year old. Ive experimentet a lot with this phone and like this phone. Only problem is the battery.
I dont wont to buy a new one. Then I could just as vell bought a new phone.. The problem is that the phone dont charge the batteru enugh. Ive used my lab power supplie to charge the battery. Then it lastet several days. But when I charge the bat. in my phone it stops charging after a half hour. I've checked with netmonitor and it says fastcharging. Then I wonder is it possible to something with the phone to fix this. I've read something about energy calibratioen in Wintesla. But does wintesla works with mbus ore dejan flasher cable?
Anyone know something about this?

Adven
10-04-2002, 08:06 PM
Wintesla uses Mbus cable but also connects to a seperate promer box(Nokia tdf-4) with a flaher cable!!
Because you have changed the phone software it may need the power output re calibrating...also there are two types of battery used..NiMh & LiOn !! both are charged differently because they are made from different materials!! Maybe that is your Problem???

Kjetil
12-04-2002, 05:07 PM
Ok. That might be..
U're saying I cant use wintesla without the extra security box? Ore will I have limited func. with mbus?
Can U tell me a little bit about wintesla?