PDA

View Full Version : wildskinz

ianpolice
24-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Hi does anyone know if its ok to install wildskinz cos ive read a few bad reports on here about it thanks Ian:)

piney
24-04-2003, 09:39 PM
i think there is only a problem if you don't uninstall it properly. if you turn off wildskinz, AND THEN remove it, there should be no problems i think.

Anyway, before installing a new app, take a precautionary step and backup your phone.

ianpolice
24-04-2003, 09:41 PM
Thanks mate ive just got bluetooth today so i'm having a play about is there any progs that you would recommend Thanks Ian

piney
24-04-2003, 11:10 PM
Have a look at PsiNT apps here (http://www.psiloc.com)

In particular SpaceDoubler so u can install more apps/games. Others prefer Stacker by Symbianware (i think). There are posts on comparisons of the two so do a search.

Photographer 2 is great, much better than the standard camera app. It has barrel distortion correction and has option of better quality pictures (more kbs).

irRemote is really cool for controlling your Hifi/TV/VCR.

miniGPS for automating background pics/profiles/etc. for the location you are currently in.

FExplorer for file handling/browsing (installing cracks :))

Torch...obvious

Handy Photosafe for naked pictures of your girlfriend :D

System Tools for Flight Mode, allowing u to use the phone without SIM so u can use it safely in hospitals or on the plane.

Buknoy
25-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by ianpolice
Hi does anyone know if its ok to install wildskinz cos ive read a few bad reports on here about it thanks Ian:)

hi,

just had an experience with wildskinz using 3650 and trying to crash my phone but unfortunately, i was not able to crash the system. i was able to do that and restore to normal using my 7650. how come? does anybody know why?