View Full Version : XSim 0.02
Blootoon
25-04-2003, 02:02 PM
Hi,
Has anyone used XSim to extract KI? I am using it now to extract KI from a Vodafone simcard.
I can only use this program cause I only have a Millenium programmer.
Is this program any good/reliable?
Thanks
SirGraham
27-04-2003, 08:45 AM
Hi Blootoon,
Is Better if you wait to version 0.03.
The version 0.02 is alpha version have a bugs with the Search Ki. I put the search Ki in grayed, but I don´t remenber that you can access for this option with the tree. :-(
The version 0.03 have more options and the Seach Ki work well.
In a few week put this new version in my web page.
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
tarantino
19-05-2003, 02:26 AM
With this soft is it possible to crack the v2 cards?
SirGraham
19-05-2003, 05:45 AM
Hi Tarantino,
we are working in this option. But, For the moment, the program haven´t got this possibility....
Regards,
Sir Graham.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.