View Full Version : My GSM Page
Yasser
16-03-2002, 09:45 PM
Hi Guys!!
I should ahve done this ages ago. Finally, I managed to put few bits and bobs together and put up this site.
I hope it is useful to all and especially for newbies looking for soft.
Please dont LEECH to it....download files and upload to ur sites etc....I am a poor guy /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Take Care
BR
Yasser
Yasser
16-03-2002, 09:45 PM
And ofcourse the URL is
http://www.geocities.com/yasserbajwa
BR
Yasser
DavieB
16-03-2002, 10:29 PM
Nice idea Yasser!
Thanks for the link btw /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
CellularBase is currently being redesigned (right now, on the laptop /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif) with new tutorials based on eeprom tools 3.0 - even an IMEI chaning one (tho this will be password protected due to the highly contraversial nature - details will come out soon!)
Rest assured you'll be linked friend /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
hi!
finally, one of those reliable dwnld sites. THANKS VERY MUCH for the page. (most of us here know that many count on the softwares being posted and offered for free)
just gone there, im 93, one thing though, seemed like the Rolis478 link isnt working? i tried the LMv126 but instead i downloaded Rolis478.
just a little observation... not meant to harm.
MARAMING SALAMAT!!!
2tz
Yasser
17-03-2002, 12:01 PM
Hi MARAMING Salamat!!
How are you? Thanks for letting mw know about that. I have fixed it. Enjoy /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
BR
Yasser
Vinny
17-03-2002, 07:43 PM
Hello Yasser, Actually "Maraming Salamat" is not a name. The person who wasid it was 2tz and it meant "Thank you very much" /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif by the way.. nice files /n/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif I would try my best to contribute to this forum too... anyway also try going to www.gsmmagic.com (http://www.gsmmagic.com)
Gianni
17-03-2002, 09:01 PM
Dear Yasser,
How are you man?... That's a good idea.... Congratulation... for you site...
Best regards,
Gianni.
Yasser
17-03-2002, 09:30 PM
Hi Gianni!!
How are you man? I am well. Thanks for appreciation my site. Now there is Thunder!!!!!!!! /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif))
hehe
BR
Speak to u soon..
do u have MSN??? if u have add me
[email protected]
Take Care
Yasser
can you check my Nokia website out too please?
its got vbulletin forums and its the official Nokia Profile website too /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif If you asked LogoManager for NKProfile, they will send you to my site /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Its going to have all the latest MCU+PPM files on there soon too!
http://www.airwavescomms.co.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.