PDA

View Full Version : @All nokia gurus. Help please.Thanks

DNewbies
10-04-2002, 05:00 AM
My 1st question is:
I'm using the flashtone 2.05 to change the factory ringtone for 3310, version 4.xx. Everything went OK except. a)After the flashing, NO NETWORK b) Auto restart when u listen to the tone. I use the WinDLS to to Set Authority ID,Used the Eeprom Tools by B-phreaks to Update Authority ID, Used the Logger by B-phreaks to Read and update Authority ID.. None of them works to fix the NO NETWORK problem.
Any solutution for NO NETWORK problem and auto restart after using flashtones 2.05?Thanks alot

Question 2:
How to do a full flash a CANNOT power on 5110?Any flasher programm that i can use to full flash the phone without pressing the On switch? Thanks alot

nokiaguru
10-04-2002, 07:36 AM
Try mbus faid updater
It works 99.99999% times if your cable works

Try again if it complains about some errors.
I had to also click update several times before it connect correctly

Iccang
10-04-2002, 09:51 AM
DNewbies: What's nokiaguru said is true.. but maybe U don't know detil to run that s/w.

the procedure:
1. Make your log file by logger 1.5 b-phreaks or higher
2. make mcu+ppm of your phone with read from your phone, or if you still have flash file that you flashed to your phone, use that file
3. run faid uploader by -tek-
4. Choose your log file.
5. Choose your mcu+ppm.
6. Your logout file is created now! Upload it to your phone by logger 1.5 or higher

That's all..

BR,
Iccang
=========

-tek-
14-04-2002, 03:08 AM
hi

@nokiaguru: i tried my mbus faid updater on several pc with different speed, and sometimes it doesn't work...i'm working on a new compatible version for all speeds. i developed it on a c633, and it works without probs, but with a p233 i had problems...

well, workin' on it...

greets,
-tek-

Iccang
14-04-2002, 08:49 AM
hi -tek-..

Long time not read your mail to me.. :smile:
Can you share to us about your new software?

BR,

Iccang
========