PDA

View Full Version : Help in adding blinking characters for 3310

Romeo26222
29-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Hello everybody
I have a problem in my 3310 for adding blinking and linefeed characters...the problem is that when I write msg in english I can insert these characters but when using any other Unicode language like Arabic I can't see the characters!!
and I noticed that the special characters section in 3310 is changed when selectin Unicode language..I mean the characters I see when writing in english is not the same that I see when writing in Arabic!!I did this in 5210 and all works fine but here I don't know what should I do????

in brief:"I CAN"T SEE THE BLINKING AND LINEFEED CHARACTER UNLESS I WRITE MY MSG IN ENGLISH...AND IT WILL BE BUGGY TO SWITCH FROM ARABIC TO ENGLISH TO INSERT THE CHARACTER AND THEN SWITCH BACK TO ARABIC TO CONTINUE WRITING MY MSG"

cyclo
01-05-2003, 12:41 AM
Basically what you need to do is add the blink and linefeed characters several places in your flashfile as far as I remember. The reason for this is that some languages have different insert character menus.
At least 6150 had this in some of the language packs so I'm guessing that 3310 is the same..... Hope this helps. Let me know if you need additional help....

Romeo26222
01-05-2003, 07:03 AM
I added them in the key presses sequences..after ABC2 the blinking one is displayed..because I discovered that the sp chars for 3310 is located at MCU!!!