PDA

View Full Version : V70 help



lowclass
29-04-2003, 08:01 PM
hi there
I just received a v70 today and the seller claimed it was ok but doesn't hold calls.
I flashed it with a newer version and nothing changed.
So i flexed it and it says dual band so meaning 1800\900 :(
But it had a really nice clock
So i flexed the v70 i had too. And now it doesn't get any reception.

Anybody has a 1900mhz version flex file or can name me it???

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

sotya
19-05-2003, 01:56 PM
Dear Sir,
I have v70 1900mhz model, do you still need that flex file?

also I ask, that V70 1900mhz model possible to change to tripleband model only with flash it? Tks

lowclass
19-05-2003, 05:37 PM
i definitly still need this flex file :)
If u can send it to me via icq 13423554, msn or email [email protected]

And the V70 can only be a dual band.
But u can set up by the following:
1900mhz only
1900/900
1900/1800
1800/900

And this option aparently only works with v70s with the imei starting with 4

Thx again,
Jason