PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming:)

Kjetil
13-04-2002, 11:44 PM
Hey everyone.
Nothing is inpossible right?

I was waching a documentary from HOPE the hackers convention. There was this police womman wich showed some of the equipment they have taken from someone.

It was a digital radio scanner wich was modified and conneced to a laptop. Then with a soft. It was possible to monitor and pick up all gsm traffic in a radius.
Nice:)

Then I was reading somewhere about someone found the start and end adress in our sweet nokia for the frequences.

I do not know much about programming but many of you guys do so, is it possible to modify the nokia hardware/software to make it into a scanner ore jammer:)

THE INSAAN
05-11-2004, 05:59 PM
i know this is way ld post, but i would like to renew the interest is making a mobile phone jammer, s it possible that the flash file of an old 3310 can be modified to create a GSM jammer??

squidgy45
05-11-2004, 07:04 PM
GSM jammers are freely available on the net i have seen them about. Any frequency is jammable, all u need to know is the bandwith u wish to interfere with, and how to construct a wide band transmitter for that frequency - which any half-decent electronics hobbiest could do! Adapting a mobile would be fairly tricky, as the narrow bandwith of its transmitted signal would only 'block' one channel, and there are thousands!

Also, if u were to lock a 3310 into Tx mode - the battery would only last a few hours max.

Also to create an effective jammer u idealy need to transmit more RF power than the device u are jamming, a couple of Watts would get u about a 1/4 mile radius - if that!

Regards, steve