PDA

View Full Version : Girls in GSM scene? Why not?

claudia_vargas
15-04-2002, 11:39 PM
[SIZE=3][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=deeppink]
Let´s make a query: How´s about girls in the GSM scene? What do you think of? Is this kind of occupation "made" only to men? Say something!

dark_talent
16-04-2002, 09:51 AM
Hi Claudia!
I think that there are too few girls...
also in the computer world. this in Italy...

But many of these girls can't work... other girls are very active and I really appreciate it... for example Stefania of www.nixie.com
;-)

ByeBye...
*dark_talent*

M23
16-04-2002, 07:08 PM
I thing that now (at 21. century) isn't natural boys things and girls things. When I can be with child at home, my girlfriend can be good in unlocking stuff. Why not.
Everybody are people, everybody has same rights. Still are people which philosophy is so stupid. You certainly know it. Sexists, pub politics ...
This forum is good. No stupid talk about "life". This is power of knowledge. I like it. I am proud be here. I thank mr. Dejan, Mop, BleedR, Lead, Wnite, NokiaGuru and to all here. Because we are comunity.
I'm not hacker or programer. A make some things with Nokias because I dont want live passive life. I'll want to be better than today.
Say something about You, Claudia. Say something about Your way to GSM. Do You some other girl(s) in the scene ?

Take care and good hunt ...

M23

Allen
26-04-2002, 03:48 PM
You know what in our group weve been thingking of having a girl on the scene, you see it gives boost to every work that you undertake offcourse she should have that critical analysis, the talent, skill and most of all PATIENCE... you know as i observe nowadays especially that girls are naturally seen on this kind of hobby, job, work or whatever they dont seem to be comfortable. They always wanted to be alone when work is on the way.

Somehow as what i have said it really great having a girl to be involve in the scene...

Gud luck anyways

Sorry for the bad english

CHEERS!

Smoother
03-05-2002, 04:27 AM
I can't imagine it! ;)
Ate mm em portugues continuo a estranhar....
(sorry for lang)

Good Luck! eeheheheheh

ldril
10-05-2002, 08:08 AM
It's always nice to see a girl interested in technics. There aren't too many out there...

Please tell us more about you and your activity.

abbeydguru
10-08-2002, 01:33 AM
U are a gret challenge to womanhood, in my country here in

Nigeria female hadly took to Gsm servioce industry.

I will urge u to continue and keep it up.

A role model to Portuguese women!!!!!

Regards,
'Biodun

Andyman2u
26-08-2002, 08:23 PM
Its a good Idea as long as u have done all the washing up lol

only joke

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Mexican%20Wave.gif

Shidoshi
28-08-2002, 09:38 PM
I do the washing up at home... I'm a male... is that a bad thing? :P

NokDoc
31-08-2002, 11:37 PM
Mr. Shidoshi,

That's what U will get if Ur girlfriend is into the Nokia business. :wink:

NokDoc

NokDoc
31-08-2002, 11:37 PM
Mr. Shidoshi,

That's what U will get if Ur girlfriend is into the Nokia business. :wink:

NokDoc

Svangsta
01-09-2002, 01:03 PM
I think it's great that girls are in the gsm scene, I'm getting a little bit tyred about some friends of mine. They keep arguing about who knows the most about mobile phones.. I never saw a girl fighting about who knows the most...

Svangsta

Shidoshi
01-09-2002, 11:11 PM
Hmm...

:lol: hehehe NokDoc :p

Hmm... Svengsta, not all girls are the same, neither are all males, so don't generalize ;)

Regards,
-Dave

Svangsta
02-09-2002, 09:41 AM
You're right about not everyone is the same... but it's just how i see it with my friends..

User32
06-09-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by claudia_vargas
[SIZE=3][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=deeppink]
Let´s make a query: How´s about girls in the GSM scene? What do you think of? Is this kind of occupation "made" only to men? Say something!

you forgot to add the "/size", "/font" and "/color" to make it work.
:) :D :cool: ;) :p :p