PDA

View Full Version : To All Dct4 Code Requester! Important!! Read Please Before You Post!!!

HANDYCRACKER2k2
09-05-2003, 08:03 PM
IMPORTANT RULES FOR FREE CODES!! READ CAREFULLY PLEASE!!!

NEXT TIME WE WOULD CHANGE SOME RULES!! so watch out this thread, to be UP TO DATE about FREE CODES!!

now, here are the "beta" rules :grin:

1: donīt post your request twice, and only POST in an existing thread- for example HERE (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t16169/s.html), i check ALL requests there, and calc it!!

2: DONīT SEND ME EMAIL!!!!

3: check if your phone is really DCT4! donīt posts DCT3 requests, like 33xx,82xx, 6210,5210,88xx..... USE DATACABLE TO UNLOCK!

4: IMEI always in 15 digit format! without spaces and / or - only 15 digits!

5: post provider code always in 5 digits format and try to find out your provider code YOURSELF first! search the net, use cable to read....or ask provider :D
THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME PROBLEMS WITH CANADA-FIDO and SOME USA PROVIDERS,BECAUSE CODE DON`T WORK OR PROVIDER CODE IS 6 DIGIT!!we going to sort them out!!

6: always check, if IMEI AND PROVIDER CODE from the calced codes are correct!! also check the phone type!
TYPE:UEM5 - TYPE5 for 7650 / 3650
TYPE:UEM6 - TYPE2 for THE REST!!!
NO MORE UEM2 NEEDED!!!!!!

MISTAKES ARE ALWAYS POSSIBLE!!

7: TRY CODES WITH CARE!!
always try code 1 first, then 7, then 5!
EXCEPT UK!! (thx to The iNSOMNIAc (http://nokiafree.org/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=18517)) always try 1, then 2!!! (iīve not tested myself) and NEVER TRY MORE THAN 5 TIMES!!!! after this, you need FLASHBOX like GRIFFIN,NEELIXII,AFD or else to unlock!!

and please, post -after succesful unlock- HERE (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t25889/s.html)your results,which code works!! THX FOR HELP!!!

8: here an example, what is needed in your post:

Hi, bla bla bla bla :D

NOKIA 3650 <- PHONE TYPE
IMEI 123456789012345 <- IMEI only 15 digits!
Provider 234 00 (Uk virgin) <- Provider Code (5 digits)-name is nice, but not needed!

bla bla bla :D

9: I DONīT ANSWER TO REQUESTS, IN WHICH ARE NOT ALL INFOS I NEED TO UNLOCK,AND ALSO ON REQUESTS, WICH ARE FOR DCT3 PHONES, OR IN WHICH IS NO PROVIDER CODE IN NUMBER-FORMAT! like in the next example!

10: here is a BAD EXAMPLE!!!

NOKIA 3310 <- THIS IS DCT3 Phone!!!
IMEI 123456/78/901234/5 <- IMEI IS NOT 15 digits format!!!
Provider T-Mobile UK <- NO PROVIDER CODE!and there were also 3 different T-Mobile in UK!!

bla bla bla :D

11: THATīs all, follow this rules, and enjoy FREE DCT4 CODES!!

12: GREETZ FROM AUSTIRA, handycracker2k2

Yotamz
09-05-2003, 08:39 PM
this is how you can find your network code:

try to find it here:
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t16874/s.html

or

look here:
http://www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/index.shtml
select your country from the list, and then click on "Network information" of the network you want to unlock the phone from.

or

open logomanager's option box, there you can find two lists that you can choose your country/provider from.

Unique
09-05-2003, 11:23 PM
@Alinus - Or have a mod that spends his life deleting those posts:rolleyes: :mad:. You seen my Unlocking Help thread, about 2 requests get added a day on that thread, like i've nothing better to be doing:(. Its all part of the job I guess:rolleyes:.

John

Alinus
09-05-2003, 11:56 PM
my friend...besides from deleting my post also:)....
on other forums rules are more clear. and if u break them u are banned. to avoid chaos they give unlock codes only in weekend, and only in a specific thread....

so it can be done...don;t tell me it can't

u need more moderators?! get more moderators...i am sure that some people here would be glad to moderate on such a forum

Unique
10-05-2003, 12:02 AM
Every heard of a 'Flash light cop'? Thats me:(, I have no power other than to delete posts and stick threads. I cant ban.:( I can do nothing more. Albert and I do our best on this topic but our powers are limited, mine more so as I can only moderate this forum. I'm nothing more than that:(.

I do try tho. :(

John

HANDYCRACKER2k2
10-05-2003, 07:46 PM
so, just have added something up there!

and to everybody who wantīs to help unlocking in this thread, PLEASE answer to requests in the order they are asked!itīs so much work to check all requests, if they were answerd or not!!

itīs nice to help me, but itīs more work to check all requests twice, instead to calc it in order they asked!

SO, and please excuse my english:D hope everybody unterstand what i mean:D :D

Kontact
13-05-2003, 09:45 AM
@alinus

yes. it can be done. but we not only need moderators. but a guard dog that will help them read rules. this dog will hav to guard 24hrs. 8-)

@John

yes. we tried and will still try to move or remove... misplaced post.

@handy

yes. the idea is good. regarding "IMPORTANT RULES FOR FREE CODES!! READ CAREFULLY PLEASE!!!
"

but the way i see if for the moment is that. new members could be too exicited for unlock codes. eventually the will post in the right section. on another forum what they do is only give free unlock codes for old members. like they "the requester" must be 6 months old. maybe we should do he the same.

about banning. it all depends on admin and super modz.

"2morow will be better". that i am sure!

regards,

HANDYCRACKER2k2
13-05-2003, 07:28 PM
@ kontact

i think we should CLOSE all other threads with DCT4 codes for free, delete all post which are outside, and donīt give codes to that people who cannot read!

and all who want to help me calcing, should do this in this only thread!and they should calc in order which the requests are asked!i alway must check, if there is an "uncalced" post!

-hope u understand my english :D :D :D

hmm, that sounds ok, codes from now only for people who has more than... hmm... 20 posts or else??

but we should inform ALL free code givers here, otherwise somebody calc outside the thread, and then some people post also in this new thread, and so on!!

let me know what u think about my suggestion, but if itīs possible-in EASY english *lol*!

greetz, handycracker2k2

Unique
13-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Maybe at some point we could all talk on MSN or ICQ and get this sorted. It is really starting to annoy me. Maybe we can solve this.

John

HANDYCRACKER2k2
13-05-2003, 07:59 PM
donīt have ICQ! but MSN!

sorry, but what means "annoy" ?? sorry, but my english...... *lol*

Unique
13-05-2003, 11:25 PM
Annoy

To cause slight irritation to (another) by troublesome, often repeated acts or
To harass or disturb by repeated attacks.

-------

I feel like a teacher:p. My english is poor, I have no excuse as it is the only language I know.:rolleyes:.

We shall set up a meeting with Albert and get some plans ready for Man0n to look at.

John

Kontact
14-05-2003, 02:40 AM
ok... here is what we could do right now. delete unlock codes that is not in the right section or moved them to the right section. if the poster has not post (20 ). he can't get any unlock codes. if someone post unlock codes we also remove ASAP. and maybe warn the giver also.

yes. maybe we could discuss it over msn. :) :) :)

this will not be easy. i mean moving or deleting unlocks codes. i tried b4. but we could try again... they would even email us for unlock codes... anyways we must be optimistic. i think we could put an order to this...

regards,

HANDYCRACKER2k2
14-05-2003, 02:38 PM
@ unique! sorry but now i also donīt understand everth8ing *lol* *ggg*

but thats not the point of our discussion!

first we must informa all code givers, yesterday i had informen one, that he should read this thread and post what HE think about it!and i tell him also that he should inform all others, because i and my english.... *lol*

why cant we speak german here:D :D :D :D :D

babelfish translate always stupid nonsene!!! *gg*

but i think we could manage this!!

@kontact (service *gg*) no, just a joke!

i thought yesterday about the 20 posts limit! its not so good!someone can post 19 stupid posts anywhere, only to get the code with his 20 iest post (i hope it will be so writtening ???)*gg*

we should make it with DATE OF REGISTRATION AND NUMBER OF HIS/HER POSTS!!!

what do u think about this??

user must registred BEFORE or EQUAL FEBRUAR 2k3, an ALSO must have at least 20 posts!!

so we could kick out all FUN POSTER!!-hope u know what i mean!

and we donīt answer on mails or PMīs?? so they must learn that not EVERYTHING IS FREE IN LIFE!! they should be "active" here in this board, or PAY for code!!!

:grin:

cu, and greetz from austria, handycracker2k2

Alinus
14-05-2003, 05:26 PM
one big thread for codes request woult bo very good...

one sub-forum to be entered directly from nokiafree page, would be greater - to avoid posting in wrong sections for codes

giving codes to people that have some posts in this forum (not only for unlock codes...or nonsense posts) is an older wish of mine:)

to punish the ones that do not respect the rules...best - u give them 2-3 warnings...and if they do not comply...u bann them, temporary on for good

if u do not have enough people to do this job...i am sure that there is people here glad to help

HANDYCRACKER2k2
15-05-2003, 07:52 PM
hi guys!

now there are some sites who give also codes for free!

what do you think about STOPPING our service??

b-coz if they can read they would find the sites, but if they are too stupid to read-then they should pay for unlock!!!??

please tell me what u all think about??...........

greetz

Unique
15-05-2003, 08:23 PM
I have made my own site for it.

www.uniquephones.com/dct4/

Maybe we should stop the service.:(

John

HANDYCRACKER2k2
15-05-2003, 08:47 PM
yes, i also think we should STOP it here in this forum!!

unique, kann you make a "NEW" Post- i call it sticky, hope u know what i mean:-)

and wrote that we stop calcing codes here!but DONīt write about this sites-if people cannot read itselfs, they shouldnīt get any free codes!! OK??

i calc last requests in thread, then i also STOP it!!and i hope all other calcers will also do this!!!

greetz!!

dds
15-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Hi HANDYCRACKER2k2

Sorry about generating the codes, but I thought you might have needed some help.

Cheers

HANDYCRACKER2k2
15-05-2003, 09:48 PM
hi mate!no problem! but i think you have read all posts in this thread, and i think you know why we stop giving codes!!but we must ALL follow this!if someone donīt stop calcing, then people will always post again......

hope u understand my english :-) and also, why do u dont activate PM??

Unique
15-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Lets not move to fast. Lets make sure it works:).

John

HANDYCRACKER2k2
15-05-2003, 10:13 PM
if there are problems with this sites, i give codes again,sure!!but for now i stop, and look what happens........ *gg*

bibbyjai
16-05-2003, 07:18 AM
Hey guys, I see you guys have been putting a lot of effort into creating this forum a great one. But I do have a little concern, I have read many posts that deals with ATT in US and Fido in Canada (including mine), and that so far no one had success in remotely unlocking phones from these two companies.

Nimloth
16-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Hello

Who have ability to calculate cods should have upper right to delete posts that are in wrong threat or delete them.

This is my opinion about it.

And you stop giving codes everyone who want`s it.
We are destroying this forum, but we can still save it :)

Our work will be regarded in future ..... :P

HANDYCRACKER2k2
16-05-2003, 08:54 PM
hi nimloth! can u please explain me your post again? in EASY english *gg*

do u mean, that everybody who can calc codes here, for example, you, i, yomatz...... should be "moderators", which help to delete or move posts??? do u mean that??

i stop giving codes only "temporary"- if this service is needed again, i will start again calcing codes here!

why we destroy this forum???? itīs great!! and very very informative!!!! i think we help to keep traffic down :grin:

@ modīs -- if u need some more guys, who help deleting and/or moving posts about DCT4 unlock, i will help if some support is needed :) and i think many other people, Who have ability to calculate codes, will help to!!

greetz from austria, hk2k2

NokDoc
17-05-2003, 07:09 AM
Hi,

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25423

There is still people around who gives codes.

Without a rule that we not allow giving & asking codes, keep the discussion into this thread only.

Since outside, I will see it as disrespect.

And would someone be so nice to open all those locked threads again... :(

Thanks

NokDoc

The iNSOMNIAc
17-05-2003, 09:31 AM
lots of boards now do free dct4 codes. nothing will stop that from happening, what we need here is a topic on the main forum page.

1) first thread in the topic would be rules. Any post for unlock codes outside this forum topic will be deleted

2) Members are only allowed 4 unlock codes. (2 parents 2 kids a happy family)

3) More than 4 unlock codes requires a donation to the board or to the code providers.

4) People breaking the above rules may be banned.

5) each code request should have it's own thread. when the code has been used and is corect the thread can then be deleted (to save on having to hunt through 57 pages looking for your unlock code).

6) a thread listing how to unlock and what countries use what code. the uk mainly use lock 1 and sometimes lock 2 (NOT 1 and 7 like some ppl say)

a few thoughts to try and clean the place of dct4 code requests in every thread on every topic

BTW screw the spelling as i ain`t got my glasses on so i can't see the screen in front of me...

scottdw
17-05-2003, 12:15 PM
just a thought from a newbie.
you guys who generate the codes do a fantastic job,i think the forum just needs a bit of cleaning up thats all,maybe putting the code generating links at the top under the rules,rather than them being dotted around.i think that would stop some of the requesters posting in wrong areas,you have to remember that when us newbies first find this site we are happy that weve finally found a site that has members that are going to help us and we just want to get our problems sorted so we tend to just post anywhere,then actually sit back and start to read,maybe that could be solved with a newbies help,checklist guide.i do think if you put into force the 20posts until code give rule you are going to get alot of rubbish put into the forums,which is somthing you are trying to stop.
this is an excellent site with great members,it just needs fine tuning,keep up the good work code givers,from an apriciative code reciever.

Nimloth
17-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Not everybody but few why not - if they are active in forum we should use them to clean this mess.

Originally posted by HANDYCRACKER2k2
hi nimloth! can u please explain me your post again? in EASY english *gg*

do u mean, that everybody who can calc codes here, for example, you, i, yomatz...... should be "moderators", which help to delete or move posts??? do u mean that??

[...]

The iNSOMNIAc
19-05-2003, 02:32 PM
the beta rules are incorrect for the uk..

please change them.

90% of phones have lock 1 - code 1 only
10% of phones have lock 1 and 2 - code 1 and code 2

NOTHING else.. no need for code 7 or 5 or 3 etc etc..

here err_gene22

do you not read anything..
go to the top of the thread and read it again.. at least five times.
maybe then you will see that it says ONLY POST IN CORRECT THREADS...

HANDYCRACKER2k2
19-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by The iNSOMNIAc

please change them.

here err_gene22

ok, will change it:D

@ err_gene22
someone should knock on your head!! or what is with you???? POST YOUR REQUEST ONLY in existing thread!! THIS IS RULES THREAD!!!!OK!!!people like u are the reason, why we would stop our service some day..........

bobl
19-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Hi all, some more thoughts from a "newbie" :)

This is obviously a fantastic service and one provided by people who are doing it free of charge. I feel that to stop providing it while there are a few concerns with the online generator (Unique, thank you very much!) may be a little rash.

Obviously feel free to ignore me, but here are a few ideas:

Have more sticky posts that are locked (I.e, contain all the essential information, starting with "READ BEFORE POSTING" and cannot be replied to)

Can thread starting be disabled in this forum? At the bottom of my nokiafree forum's pages I have these rules in the normal forums:

"You may post new threads
You may post replies"

Can you turn of "post new threads" in this forum? That way posts would be restricted to only reply able threads.

I think restricting the generation of codes to people who've registered before a certain date is possibly unfair. I am obviously a fairly new member, but I feel as though I help a few ppl in the the 33xx forums and am reasonably polite. So long as you make it clear that people should read the stickies firsts (The posts that stay at the top) they will hopefully obey the rules.

Good luck and hope I've provided helpful input.

Bob

IronMonkey
20-05-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by The iNSOMNIAc

please change them.

here err_gene22

I tried the 5th code on my cousins 8310 locked to T-Mobile UK and it worked perfectly!

Yotamz
20-05-2003, 09:22 PM
code 1 - opens lock 1
code 2 - opens lock 2
code 3 - opens lock 3
code 4 - opens lock 4
code 5 - opens locks 1 and 2
code 6 - opens locks 1, 2 and 3
code 7 - opens all four locks.

so for uk phones you can:
enter code 1 and then code 2
or
enter just one code, 5, 6 or 7 :)

this is why we give all the 7, so you can choose which one to use.

IronMonkey
20-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Yotamz
code 1 - opens lock 1
code 2 - opens lock 2
code 3 - opens lock 3
code 4 - opens lock 4
code 5 - opens locks 1 and 2
code 6 - opens locks 1, 2 and 3
code 7 - opens all four locks.

so for uk phones you can:
enter code 1 and then code 2
or
enter just one code, 5, 6 or 7 :)

this is why we give all the 7, so you can choose which one to use.

Good explanation, Yotamz.

Howver, I reckon that giving out all seven codes confuses people! So, I personally would give out codes 7, 5 & 1 - and tell them to try them in that order. I have a feeling that if them three don't work, then none of them will!?

Also, I've never heard of anyone giving code 2 a priority before! Say someone tries code 1 and it says "Restriction Off", how would they know that the phone is not fully unlocked and they have to also enter code 2?

AgEnThAcK
21-05-2003, 03:30 AM
this is not a thread for codes.

post in right threads and u will get them

Yotamz
23-05-2003, 04:35 PM
@IronMonkey
you said "I've never heard of anyone giving code 2 a priority before"
that is because most of the networks in the world locks only lock 1 (network lock). however, the uk networks decided for some reason to close also lock 2.

not sure about what it is exactly, but lock 2 has to lock the phone to a specific type of simcards.
ex: a phone on orange uk with lock 1 closed will accept any orange sim card.
a phone on orange uk with both locks 1 and 2 closed will accept only orange prepayd simcards. (or contract sim cards etc..)
that's pretty much the story about lock 2, correct me if i'm wrong.

IronMonkey
23-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Ok, Yotamz, I've read somewhere that Orange UK sometimes has two locks on phones. I think the second type of lock you're talking about is called the 'SIM Card Lock'.

Anyway, if someone was to try the 5th & 7th codes, surely those would unlock the second lock, and so they wouldn't need to actually enter the 2nd code aswell!?

The iNSOMNIAc
24-05-2003, 11:49 PM
i had 2 T-mobile 3510i's to unlock thats how i found out it wanted code 1 & 2. on the first one i tried code 1 and it said restriction removed and rebooted. the phone was still locked so i tried code 7 and same again. it rebooted and was still locked ?? Ermm not right !! i tried code 2 and restriction removed and rebooted and worked fine.. Strange. 2nd fone i put code 1 in and restriction removed and rebooted but still locked so code 2.. restriction removed and rebooted and was then unlocked and fine...
No idea why but code 1 and 2 seemed better than 1 and 7. will have to wait on another and try just code 7 or 5 and see what happens.

SeanSoft
02-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Nokia 7650

Net: 262-01

IMEI: 350774106654029