View Full Version : A Cheaper Dejan BOX
Iccang
15-03-2002, 08:01 PM
Hi guys...
Look at http://vladog.brinkster.net/bph/products.asp (B-Phreaks site)
Just 20 USD for 1 Dejan Box....
BR,
Iccang
======
Yasser
15-03-2002, 10:11 PM
Hi Iceang!!
Thanks for that BUT thats box is 1.02. We need 1.04 which was the latest
Correct me if I am mistaken
BR
Yasser
I think that box 1.02 i the latest......other like 1.03,1.04,1.05 are only software to use with that box..........
Or maybe im wrong????
HOUSIN ELASKARY
16-03-2002, 02:13 AM
YES THIS IS THE BOX THE SAME BOX .......1.02 OR 1.05 USE THE SAME BOX SO THIS BBOX WORK IN 1.04 AND 1.05 AND 1.02
Iccang
16-03-2002, 03:02 AM
Hi guys..
I think Abe is right, the box still same. Just software that we use make different. Ok, I'll trying buy for the first and I'll ask them (Daniel/B-Phreaks) about that box.
BR,
Iccang
======
diogo
29-03-2002, 03:11 AM
do you know where to find software to program the pic16ce625?
ic prog doesn´t have pic16ce625 in the list...
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.