PDA

View Full Version : 3310

Shidoshi
14-05-2002, 06:33 PM
Howdy there.

I have this little problem... I was given a phone that aparently has been tampered with... I was wondering if I could fix it...

It is a 3310 v4.45 from what I've been told.

Someone has tried to unlock it previously and messed up.

I turn on the phone and all I see is the light and the batery indicator to the right... if I try typing anything all that shows on the screen is the little pencil in the upper-left corner... and the sounds form the keypresses can be heard also...

Now, I'm wondering if anybody can help me find a solution for this problem...

All/Any help would be greately appreciated, and thanks in Advance.

-Dave

P.S. I'm new to tweaking and what not, I have that flasher kit that plugs into the LPT port with all the Nokia connectors... I bought it because I thought I could use the logomanager with it. LOL :D

xeros
15-05-2002, 09:05 AM
Flash the phone with Rolis DCT3 Flasher 4.77 or 4.78 (Dejan Flasher - LPT cable).
Then calculate CRC - FAID with Nokia Tool 1.7b by Rolis (MBUS - serial cable) for keeping out network loosing.
It should help on 100% (if the flash software in phone isn't corupted).

Best Regards... :-)

Shidoshi
15-05-2002, 04:19 PM
Cool, I'll try that.

I've just ordered the F/Mbus cable and should be here by tomorrow. I'll post here once I've done as you've sugested.

-Dave

xeros
17-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Not that the cable can't be auto switchable FBUS/MBUS, it should be at least manual switchable or normal MBUS, because of the FBUS signal in autoswitchable cable.

Regards...

Zzzooommm
17-05-2002, 02:27 PM
If your cable is auto switchable, try this soft:
Nokia Tool by jordik (http://www.schwantz.hpg.com.br/zip/nokia_tool_303.zip)

Shidoshi
17-05-2002, 05:30 PM
It's the manual switchable one :)

Shidoshi
18-05-2002, 11:11 AM
Thanks for all the info by the way, I have succesfully unlocked 2 3310, thanks folks :)

-Dave