PDA

View Full Version : a strange 3310...

flameware
15-05-2002, 03:51 PM
i have a 3310 and every flash i put into the phone continues switching off by itself... i have tried every flash i have found on the net but it's impossible!! i need to put it in spanish (pack C) please tell me how to do, and what programs i must use, flashes urls...
THANKS ALL

weremanok
15-05-2002, 11:31 PM
Is is just switching off or is it switching on and off (resetting)? If it's resetting, try updating faid. For newbies, I'd recommend that they use knok b22. It has all the tools you need to flash your fone. Hope this helps. Oks? 8-)

flameware
15-05-2002, 11:59 PM
When i turn it on on 5 minutes or someting it locks (any key does not respond but the screen continues on) an then on one minute it turns off itself, but when it blocks i press switch off an it resets but without asking me to put pin or anything!! how can i correct this?? i have put a lot of flashes but evry flash does the same... i have tried all this putting flash with rolis and then updating faid, locks and imei withe eeprom tools (i have also troed with rolis tool) Please tell me what i must do! thank you very much!!!!!!! :)

Visar Mato
16-05-2002, 06:56 AM
Flash it with a new version mcu ppm and if you can flash a virgin eeprom too,Than start nk_calc F1 F2 F3
The phone will be ok (SW)
If it still block and restart by itself than is a HW problem.
Regards
Visar

flameware
17-05-2002, 12:53 PM
continues the problem after doing that... but the phone is from a friendshe told me that the mobile had started to power off itself 1 month ago... and the mobile has 2 years... so it's a hardware problem... thanks all for your support :)