PDA

View Full Version : cause u all sleepin' :D NokHex 1.00

BleedR
16-05-2002, 05:15 PM
well just for info cause u all using da old verisons of nokhex...
there is for a long long time ago a new version out 1.00
http://23clan.de/NokHex1.00.zip

get it.. all software version from the phones that are inside are supported (only the ones with the NEW soft not - 3310 & 3330 newset and i think 5510 newest also not)!
also like in the verison before mcu checksumm correcture!
u can open 6250 and view the pictures if use correct offsets (decoded pcitures), but this is NOT official with the 6250 so just i made it for people who want to save the graphics, i have a verison here which can save images to 62xx too but that's not ok!!! don't try with this one!!!
i stopped working on nokhex some weeks ago because of lack of motivation, and for all that are waiting for 62xx, don't worry there is a good coder that's working on all that stuff already - ringtones & menues..... his programm will be out one day, not free, but it will be gr8... so enjoy!

phonedudes
17-05-2002, 03:15 AM
Bleedr...

Sorry to here you lost motivation in your NokHex project. Not sure if was lack of support or lack of a challenge.
Would you be interested in adding USA/CANADA phones to your list of supported phones?
It seems hard to find any software including this capability. It would be nice to include CDMA/TDMA but even starting with GSM (ie 3390,3395,5190,6190,8290,8390)

Please let us know ... or for that matter if anyone out there has made software and would like to work on adding support for the U.S. / Canada domestic models.

Not sure if we had the correct email addresses but we have emailed to ROLLIS and DEJAN with no reply!?

It gets frustrating

:mad: to see everyone BUT us US/Canadians having all the Fun!

Phonedudes

NokDoc
18-05-2002, 09:40 PM
At least I was sleeping.....

I gonna test it does correct the 2nd mcu right now.
(bit of problem in earlier version, sorry Mr. Bleed)

Thanks for sharing anyway, very nice tool.

NokDoc

Abe
19-05-2002, 01:54 AM
@phonedudes
Iknow Us phones are not so much supported in all this proggies but isnt there anyone interested from US or CANADA to make some nice proggies for US phones?
I dont know why is that,but that's the way it is...if thee would be mpore guys from Us interesetd in it,they would also make som nice proggies to support US phones.......

Abe
19-05-2002, 02:00 AM
@phonedudes
Iknow Us phones are not so much supported in all this proggies but isnt there anyone interested from US or CANADA to make some nice proggies for US phones?
I dont know why is that,but that's the way it is...if thee would be mpore guys from Us interesetd in it,they would also make som nice proggies to support US phones.......

phonedudes
22-05-2002, 06:06 PM
@Abe...

Well I appreciate the FACT you even NOTICED.. Seems like no one cares.

I cant help it that the US/CANADA phones are backwards and politics were involved in the choosing of a spun off technology derived from nothing other than GSM to now 5 yrs later SWITCH to where we should of started in the first place! GSM :mad:

Just thought we would get a little cooperation from other programmers out there.

Any input you might be able to provide us?

Phonedudes

:grin: