PDA

View Full Version : Re: Need Shematic for 3390 and 8390

xpmobile
16-05-2002, 11:57 PM
Hi,

Can anyone kindly enough to send me the shematics or pinout for the 3360 and 8390. Thanks.
[email protected]

Regards
Alan:)

phonedudes
17-05-2002, 08:44 AM
Alan,

So did you actually write XPMobile and if so whats the difference between the versions that say ALAN, NOK,DCT3Flasher,XPMOBILE etc..

If you did write the software , not to bribe ya :) for trade but Ill send you over the pinouts for the 3360 and 8390 only if you agree to incorporate support for the U.S./Canada version phones. :-D

If you didnt... we will figure something out..

Talk to you soon....

Phonedudes

xpmobile
17-05-2002, 05:24 PM
Hi phonedudes,

For the edited knok sw, i had improved the flashing process and added a few model in it. It will always be free for others to use .....cos I hope that everyone will be benefit too....

i am looking for the pinout for 3360 (Not 3390)and 8390.. if you doe have it, i will be appreciate it alot if you can send me a copy of it =)

Regards
Alan
:)

phonedudes
18-05-2002, 04:06 AM
Alan,

Attached a copy of the 3360 in a post to your email..

What I was asking was that since you did participate in the making/modifying of XPmobile that you help with adding support for some USA/Canada model phones.

Primarily CDMA/TDMA although 1 gsm phone not listed anywhere seems to be the 6190.

So could you help with adding support for other models such as the 3360,8260,5185,5160 etc etc...

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Phonedudes

xpmobile
18-05-2002, 05:15 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the pinout. For the model which you need. Please send me the model code exp : NSM3D-8250

However I do not have any phone to test ... but i will try my best get it done.

Regards
Alan

phonedudes
18-05-2002, 10:17 AM
Well dont worry about phones if you can send over the program as you go.. Do you have the source code?? We would be more than happy to write some code (depending on what its written in)

We have EVERY SINGLE USA model NOKIA phone except the 3285.

So testing is not a problem. You just tell us what you need.

As far as the TDMA/CDMA phones it seems the headers must be different and/or whatever the program looks for when you power up the phone.

I have been able to make XPmobile read some of the phones but others it reads the First block and then stops with error.

If there is anyway to 'REMOVE' some of the checking routines for now that might help.

Phonedudes