PDA

View Full Version : please help me!

lawrenz
30-05-2003, 01:55 PM
hi guys, i just want to ask, why is it that my 3650 can't move an, .... for example in images, i create a folder @ MMC and i want to transfer my files like image on the folder so that it would be organized but, in my case... when i click move to folder, only "phone" and "MMC" are their, the name of my folder is not in the list, please help me! thanx :D

lawrenz
04-06-2003, 04:50 AM
hi guys, i just want to ask, why is it that my 3650 can't move an, .... for example in images, i create a folder @ MMC and i want to transfer my files like image on the folder so that it would be organized but, in my case... when i click move to folder, only "phone" and "MMC" are their, the name of my folder is not in the list, please help me! thanx

FUBAR
05-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Hi Lawrenz,

Try to use a filemanager like handy file or fexplorer. :D

annabanana
10-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi, I had the same problem before - I found out that when you click move to folder and see that just mmc and phone are available, scroll down to mmc and instead of pressing ok, press the navigation button ( in the middle), it will show your folder, scroll down to it then press ok. Hope this was the info you were looking for!

lawrenz
09-07-2003, 04:15 PM
thanx a lot... :D :D