View Full Version : 5110-3210-3310 ringtone limit !!!!
Hakan
17-05-2002, 10:21 PM
Hi to all...
5110 - 3210 - 3310 max. ringtone limit "76" ringtone....
not over 76 ringtone into nokia 5110 - 3210 - 3310 phone....
Hakan TIRPAN
basten
18-05-2002, 04:16 AM
:) How difference do ToneID address in each model when we convert to *.re ringtone fomat?
Example 3310, How much should I use start TondID address? 010 or early?
Please let me know. Thanx guy. :)
Vinny
18-05-2002, 04:51 AM
not over 76 for 3310?
I've got mine in the safe zone. 70. 63 for my nokia/custom tones, 7 for my composer tones.
If i put to to maximum limit then the composer tones will not be shown in th ringtone/personal tone option.
The ToneId is very important. Nokia tone has already assigned toneids with them, you change this if you like. Don't have tones with the same toneids. If you have done so then seme of them will be useless.
ex.
Tone name Tone Id
Angelina 0x14
Progress 0x14
Playground 0x15
When you listen to the tones, Angelina and progress will have the same tone. either both angelinas or both progress.
In other instances, having the same toneid will result in: When you listen to the tone Angelina, it sound like Angelina. But when it is rings via a call/sms It might sound to progress... It depends.
I also onced tried to assign 257 as a tone id but it was not accepted. (No sound)
So make sure you assign unique Tone Ids. (below 256) :)
xeros
21-05-2002, 07:33 AM
In my Nokia 3330 I've found tones with Tone ID up to 0x103 (is this the limit for 3330?).
Btw. how can I insert ringtones to my 3330 flashfile ?
I've tried a lot of software, but I always have: 'Contact Service' or loosing network.
Recalculating checksums and setting Faid doesn't work :(
To recalculate checksums I've tried PPM Manager 0.91, Knok22 and PPM SplitFix 2.7.
How to do it right ?
Btw. can anyone help me how to fix checksums with loggers (Tek, Koci,...) ?
Please help...
Regards...
gsmlight
10-12-2002, 09:29 AM
I have added ringtones to my flash file,But 73 is limit,How can I Add more than 73?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.