PDA

View Full Version : Flash tone 2.05

han09
18-05-2002, 08:59 PM
First :I run Flashtone v.205 to change the original ringtone from nokia 8210 v.5?? and I check with Eeprom Tools the phone is DSP ROM5, I saved the file from mcu until ppm only then I change some original tones with Flashtones, I saved the file in other names. Then I Flashed into the phone with DarkFlasher v.215 by DEJAN then
I run Logger V.1.7 and B-Phreaks log CALC FAID, when I run B-Phreaks log CALC FAID then I choose a file that i have flashed to the phone there is a statement like this: MCU flash doesn,t match, I have try the procedure above in nokia 3310 and 3330 and the result is 100% success. but in 8210 with DSP ROM5 v.5??and 8250 the result when I run B-Phreaks log CALC FAID there is a statement : MCU flash doesn,t match, I want to ask how the right way ? Must I use Knok22 ? and How the right step after I flashed the file that has been modified with Flashtone into the phone ?

Second : How is the right way to insert a song in Flashtone , because I have insert a song example between ringtone type 002 and type 003 and its successfull, but when I try to call the phone the phone is not sound? Please, can you explain the right step to insert some tones or is there another good program to make it real ?

Thank's very much ................................ Surya Hartanto