View Full Version : Programming Sim Cards
gsmcellular
08-06-2003, 10:33 PM
Is there anyway of reading/writing sim specefic data through MBUS/FBUS Like data cable? I don't mean contacts etc. I mean other stuff.
Salami1_1
09-06-2003, 05:53 PM
No this is not possible..
you need a simreader.
WBR
Salami1_1
Matique
18-06-2003, 11:06 AM
Maybe if you was to reprogram the phone like EEPROM,PPM etc etc then you could access all the hardware on the phone. Alot of work though. Im working on it as one of my many projects for example imagine flashing the phone controlling the card reader, Transmitter, Reciever, Creating packets all through the data cable once ive got more data ill post it.
As for the reader dont buy the ACR20S its crap i know ive got one
Matique
18-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Maybe if you was to reprogram the phone like EEPROM,PPM etc etc then you could access all the hardware on the phone. Alot of work though. Im working on it as one of my many projects for example imagine flashing the phone controlling the card reader, Transmitter, Reciever, Creating packets etc etc all through the data cable once ive got more data ill post it.
As for the reader dont buy the ACR20S its crap i know ive got one
SirGraham
19-06-2003, 07:33 AM
Hi matique,
I working in a solution like this, But I work in the possibility of AT Commands.
Regards,
Sir Graham.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.