PDA

View Full Version : 3310 blues

levartemit
22-05-2002, 11:05 PM
Have a nokia 3310 version 4.02 from a friend, who foolishly flashed it without knowing what he was doin. After trying to repair the phone using a 3310 full flash of the appropriate version, the phone still wont boot up, but it does power up cos dejan will write to it on power up. Any suggestions on how I can restore the phone to its former condition? Any info will be greatly appreiciated, cheers

tazman
08-06-2002, 09:49 PM
TRY USING ROLLIS 4.XX THEN UPDATE FAID WITH EEPROM TOOL 3.1 THEN IT SHOULD BE OK !
HOPE THIS HELPS:grin:

slikmik
08-06-2002, 10:51 PM
The guy said his fone couldnt switch on - how could he update faid if this is the case????

Mike

levartemit
09-06-2002, 01:10 AM
Thanx for the help, but managed to get it right in the end, turns out the eeprom was corrupted as well. Am planning writing a guide step by step as this seems to be lacking, with all different expressions such as FAID etc not explained to the newcomers a lot of the time. Let me know what you think

tazman
10-06-2002, 07:09 PM
Slikmik
My answer was for him to re-flash with rollis 4.xx then hopefully it would boot then update faid.
------------------
The best thing is .........we don't sell the info that we get freeeeee
from this great forum

regards tazman
:) :)

slikmik
10-06-2002, 08:32 PM
I see Mr TazMan, no problemo

Ive kinda put an idiots guide to unlocking nokias the partial way on my site

www.UnclokThatNokia.co.uk

Check it out peeps
Mike

jules
14-06-2002, 05:41 PM
Hi levartemit

i seem to have the same problem as you had.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
could you or anyone please explain how you repaired the corrupted eeprom and wot tools you used:)
thanks jules:) :)

cedric
18-06-2002, 07:15 PM
Hello guyz need help?Ok listen up i tried this many times if ur having eeprom problem or corrupted.1st flash a good fullback-up (mcu+ppm+eeprom).2nd after displaying insert sim open rolis 1.8 or simply use B-phreaks for easy repair.3rd after calculating and up-date faid reset to full fatory setting or SFS.That's all folk's Hope u enjoy the fastest solution :cool:

deKod
18-06-2002, 08:35 PM
Eeprom corrupted? Just flash it with other good eeprom(3D0000-40000) from working phone or you may use virgin eeprom. Then, change IMEI back to original.