PDA

View Full Version : GD87 Unlock doesn't work! PLEASE HELP, I'M GOING CRAZY! =(

Toby
11-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Hi everyone!

I got a Panasonic GD87 of my brother as a graduationgift. However I can't use my simcard because the phone is locked with Vodafone.

I orderd a DataCable so I could be able to generate to Log-file, but OFCOURSE this didn't work! :confused: I get a message that says: Can't read data from this phone! Phone firmware version: "GD87 2" Please send this info to: [email protected]

I used Panasonic LOG Reader v5.0...

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase help me! :(

Regards

Toby

kingmobilephone
11-06-2003, 10:50 PM
it's really my 1st time to hear 5.0 not supporting vodafone gd87 ...as they always have old firmware version which is A16- A22

it's possible the firmware version has upgraded to A38 or afterward... sick of it....

by the way, check the firmware version by quickly pressing *#9999# when the phone is still serching for network when u switch it on... it should show xxxxxxx - A38 ..

contact us for assistance..no worry..we can unlock it

Ken
www.kingmobilephone.com

Face Off Mobile
12-06-2003, 02:11 PM
if you need version A22 let me know ill send u links to all the files and instructions of how to downgrade and ull be able to use the logger and the log you brought to unlcok it. then upgrade it again with the a39 flash file also available

contact me for all the links to them

Toby
12-06-2003, 02:15 PM
Face Off Mobile: Please send the files anf instructions :rolleyes: I have no idea how to downgrade :confused: Isn't it risky?

/Toby

P.S You can mail me at: [email protected]

kingmobilephone
12-06-2003, 06:51 PM
YES ...it's RISKY I can tell you

but face off mobile is the people you can trust in doing that.. I can use my head to promise.

but please follow the instruction very carefully as it will result in killing the phone .....

if u live around london ...u can contact me..I have Panasonic Reader 6.0 which I can unlock without downgrade/ upgrade...

EASY JOB ^_^!

Ken

(we can repair the killed panasonic phone also..contact for help and price)

Toby
15-06-2003, 03:22 PM
WOW! This phone is amazing!!! ;-) All my thanks to Ken at King Mobile Phone who has guided me for a couple of days now. He is so helpful and gives topservice! I think we have mailed like 20 times to eachother :-) I strongly recommend this guy. His e-mail is: [email protected]

Thank you so much again Ken! :-)

Hope you all have a nice day!

Regards

Tobias :grin: :grin: :grin:

kingmobilephone
15-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Thanks so so much Toby for your feedback...

want to say sorry again for the time spent on the reader 6.0 username and password.

thanks for introducing your friend, Gary to me ^o^! I have sent out the username and password request already, wish it can be quicker this time

By the way, I have talked to Mr Ghost and explain our difficulties if the logger is protected .....he said he is now considering about that and will get back to us in this few days.

thanks again Toby...

Ken

gsmsupport
04-08-2003, 01:17 AM
mail: [email protected] if you want to unlock GD87/88 GU87/88

dmm_dts
04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
Hai,

You have to unlock the latest GD87 with Griffin without any problems. I have used & have successed. Try it.

Bye ,

Ravi