PDA

View Full Version : Ni Hao!

HONGXING
12-06-2003, 01:10 PM
Hello nFree community!

I am not a real Chinese, I just speak the language and like the country (you probably know me by the sites I defaced and from the Mac scene)

I own these phones:

7110 (broken slide)
8210 - PPM J (fully functional)
8250 - PPM J (fully functional)
T68i (fully functional) <- that's the one I currently use.

HONGXING
15-06-2003, 10:39 PM
www.camarilla.at/forum <-- Look here. More to come :-)

gabriel_t_t
02-07-2003, 06:52 AM
Hi HongXing, Can you crack Q9 chinese traditional input.sis for my Nokia 3650 in english version, cause i have a difficulty to view chinese in my Nokia 3650 cause there are no such chinese support on Nokia 3650 english version. I can send you the trial version file to you if you wish to crack it, this trial version is up to five days usage only unless to continue using it we need to delete two files from our Fexplorer then we can use another five more days, this file can let us view chinese character and input plus send messages. i think Nokia3650 user will appreciated much on your job if you can crack it.....you can mail me

[email protected]
From Malaysia

HONGXING
05-07-2003, 12:27 PM
Sorry, I cannot crack Java applications for mobile phones.

But what about getting your 3650 DCT4-flashed to support Chinese and English input? Then you have all menues in Chinese and you can write SMS and MMS in Chinese using Pinyin input and if you need, you can still switch back to English.

I got some older Nokias (8210 and 8250) and the 8210 is flashed to support Chinese simplified and traditional and it works perfectly.