View Full Version : Knok homepage
mandingo
24-05-2002, 11:58 PM
I'm searching for knok homepage,but no luck.
Anyone knows? where can I get sources(if available)?
thanks in advance
xeros
31-05-2002, 11:35 AM
Btw. is there a new version of Knok ?
I have Engine build 22, but it destroys my flashfiles when I'm calculating checksums with it (Nokia 3330).
Regards...
deKod
31-05-2002, 06:39 PM
Yes...there is a new release.
Thanks to kNok team. Download it here (http://lead2000.host.sk/files/knok_phoenix_1.zip)
Enjoy....;-)
mandingo
31-05-2002, 08:14 PM
Thanks,deKod
Have a nice day
cassidy
02-06-2002, 09:36 AM
You are not authorized to view this page.. it says.
right click and save as or.......just hit refresh(F5) :D
xeros
03-06-2002, 08:20 AM
Thanks deKod :-)
Mrhazeem
19-07-2002, 08:57 PM
Hello ...
if u need source code for KNOK contact me ...
Abed
Nokia Monster
welshwizard
20-07-2002, 12:10 AM
i'll have a source code of knok if it's free :)
email me.... address @ http://www.wwgsm.tk the hotmail address.
what is it written in please?
Leandros
20-07-2002, 12:31 PM
it's written in plain C
and who's giving it around?
I guess Tibor wouldn't like that and thats the reason knok was closed down you *****s.
if someone of you is willing to _write_ software and not just wanting to _have_ it, I'll share because I was a member of the former developers group.
regards
orangeman1875
20-07-2002, 12:43 PM
Downloaded file but winzip wont open it, problem with the archive
Cheers
T
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.